Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestions cooldown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Username:
xSlainer_​

Suggestion:
Suggestions cooldown.​

Detailed description:
Add suggestions cooldown such that if someone makes a suggestion now, they will be able to make next one after 12 hrs+.​

Reason(s):
• Everyone is just continuously making suggestions as now when suggestions are accepted, player gets pika gold.
• Less flooding of suggestions page.​

Example(s):
Me myself making a baseless suggestion about changing twitter icon on forums to X. Some other people as well, but can't name them.​

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Username:
xSlainer_

Suggestion:
Suggestions cooldown.

Detailed description:
Add suggestions cooldown such that if someone makes a suggestion now, they will be able to make next one after 12 hrs+.

Reason(s):
• Everyone is just continuously making suggestions as now when suggestions are accepted, player gets pika gold.

• Less flooding of suggestions page.

Example(s):
Me myself making a baseless suggestion about changing twitter icon on forums to X. Some other people as well, but can't name them.
-1 due to the fact that the most suggestion the active and good the community.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
xSlainer_

Suggestion:
Suggestions cooldown.

Detailed description:
Add suggestions cooldown such that if someone makes a suggestion now, they will be able to make next one after 12 hrs+.

Reason(s):

• Less flooding of suggestions page.

Example(s):
Me myself making a baseless suggestion about changing twitter icon on forums to X. Some other people as well, but can't name them.
lets not forget the red to pink dot suggestion for discord
but i will have to downvote this one cuz me personally i like to save all my suggestions and post them all together
and a 12 hr cooldown wont do much imo

OP
OP
xSlainer_

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
lets not forget the red to pink dot suggestion for discord
but i will have to downvote this one cuz me personally i like to save all my suggestions and post them all together
and a 12 hr cooldown wont do much imo
That's why I mentioned myself as well 🤷‍♀️

FlexingBot

Banned
-1 of suggestions are useless, staff denies it instantly.
I once made a horrible suggestion with pika celebrating Indian Festivals and it got denied in 2 mins by Arrly which I think might be a record honestly

M7Games_HD

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello xSlainer_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.