Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison Suggestions for the Upcoming opprison season

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Username:
tryhard6969​

Suggestion:
Suggestions for the Upcoming opprison season​

Detailed description:
As we all know, the current Opprison season has been not up to the mark and the quality of gameplay expected from Pika Network has not been seen. During the early part of the season, there was a lot of server lag with server TPS constantly being at 7-12. Then on 25th December (final day of /advent rewards), people just made numerous alt accounts and claimed the rewards which severely affected the server's economy. Then the rollbacks added to the problem and it felt like there was a rollback every single day, finally resulting in a server crash. Due to these rollbacks, people ended up duping tokens/ranks/money which led to the Opprison economy being broken. With all this being said, I would suggest a reset as soon as possible. Here are some changes that I would love to see in next season.

1. Add some UNIQUE SCROLLS/BUFF in the scrolls Gkit
The current scrolls Gkit consists of numerous scrolls but most of them are just based on the singular purpose of depicting stats. Therefore, I suggest adding some scrolls which have some value other than just showing stats. I don't really have any such ideas but what I came up with should also be a really cool buff and increase the demand for scrolls Gkit. The immortal scroll should be able to added to the PVP-related stuff (armor and sword).

2. Nerf The AUTOMINER
I know that this has been suggested too many times and players always try to deny this suggestion, but this is necessary as I have seen players making alt accounts and then being AFK from more than 1 account with a completely maxed autominer. This really affects the economy in a negative way. So I came up with an idea that may work:
Make it such that there is a limit to the number of blocks that the autominer could mine and this limit should increase with the number of blocks player mines. For example: The number of blocks autominer could mine, should be set to 10 times the number of blocks mined by the player. So if a player has mined 1 million blocks, then his autominer should not be able to exceed 10 million blocks mined. This way, there will be no need to nerf the autominer anymore and the economy would be balanced as well.

3. Buff the rewards obtained from VOTE/RANKUP/EPIC keys
The rewards obtained from voting and epic keys seem fair during the beginning of the season, but as the season proceeds, the rewards obtained from these crates (mainly the amount of money and tokens received) become irrelevant. For example: During the later part of the season, everyone makes a lot of money per sale, and per sale revenue averages in trillions. At this time, it is irrelevant to get even 50 million money from these keys as well as the money pouches. The same happens with tokens as well.
The rankup keys have above all been completely useless and don't provide anything useful. So they should be given a buff as well.

4. Fix the percentage of lucky blocks in DONATOR MINES/PERSONAL MINES
I don't think it was intended but the higher rank (captain/boss) mines and personal mines had an unduly high amount of lucky block percentage. This made the gameplay for unranked players unfair. I suggest looking into this and fixing this.

5. POKEBALLS
This season pokeballs were added which was undoubtedly a really good idea. But when mining with a pickaxe with a high level of explosion enchantment, it was noticed that players were not getting pokeballs even after 1 hour of uninterrupted mining. So I suggest the possibilty of adding the feature so that a pokeball is received after mining a certain number of blocks (not raw blocks) along with 6500 raw blocks.

6. VOUCHERS instead of the kit
Whenever a player with donator rank, claims his/her rank kit, then he receives a claimed kit instead of a voucher which makes it difficult to sell if the player doesn't want to use it himself. So I suggest that instead if the claimed kit, a voucher should be obtained by the player which is just a qaulity change.

Reason(s):
I think all these ideas will be really useful in balancing the economy for the upcoming season and would provide to be a great quality change for all the players. With this being said, I am hoping for a clean next season with minimum lag and quality gameplay as expected by Pika Network.

I request the players to leave their feedback and upvote the suggestion if they like.​

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
TryHardMarktin

Stormidity

Veteran
Most of the suggestions here are already suggested by me in my previous thread and my current thread. Also Immortal Scrolls in armor is a very bad idea. It must only stay as a consumable item in order to keep the economy circulate properly.

Check this original thread (I assumed you already did since you left a reaction) : https://pika-network.net/threads/list-of-op-prisons-suggestions-changes-and-fixes.206979/
You might have stolen the idea from him :smirkk: (jk ily marktin)

black_smmoke

All the suggestions above are cool except for the immortal scroll on armour. It could definitely be added to sword but if it is added to armour as well it would be a disaster.
Also the way to nerf autominer is quite nice and unique
Would love to see that implemented next season

tlang

Veteran
Some features were already suggested, however a few extra suggestions that were suggested here have been implemented!

Status
Not open for further replies.