Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Take spawners out of chests and loot crates and revamp rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCTheDon

Username:
KCTheDon​

Suggestion:
Take spawners out of chests and loot crates and revamp rewards​

Detailed description:
I dont believe that there should be spawners in reset loot crates, summer crates, or key crates. The reason being is, you can literally buy them from /shop. It is terrible for the people that spend so much money on this server and aren't rewarded for it, there is more risk than reward when purchasing anything on Pika because of the low value items you receive. I suggest new items be implemented/revamped into these crates in order for Opf to be good again because right now, in my honest opinion, it sucks. There is also a scroll in the samurai crate that if you win you get 100 to 300m which is literally nothing on that server. there are people with trillions of dollars and its been what almost a week since the season started? Please Fix it.​

Reason(s):
I want my idea to be implemented so op factions can be good again. Im sure i speak for everyone when i say this, I'm so tired of getting 10 iron golem spawners from keys and loot crates i spend $58 on.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello KCTheDon,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and part of it was implemented within the latest reset!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.