Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames The Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalama

Username:
ZalamaPlays​

Suggestion:
The Bridge​

Detailed description:
The bridge is not something I'm making up myself but instead, it's quite popular on other servers. The bridge is basically a game mode where you have 2 teams red and blue. On one side is the red team and the spawn on top of a platform and below them is their goal. In front of them is a bridge that's half red and half blue and on the end of the bridge is the blue team who also has a goal below their spawn. The goal of the game is for one team to score 5 goals so they can win.

Reason(s):
This is a fun game mode but I can't play it in PikaNetwork so I have to find a terrible cracked server that has the game mode and is super laggy. So its mainly because I want to play the game mode on Pika but it isn't there in pika.​

Example(s):

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Zalama,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.