Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums The OPP Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
The OPP Guide​

Detailed description:
So in forum in 2022 sep 18, alparo a former staff of pika network posted a forum called OP Prison Guide
and in that forum He told us all the basics of opp but as time went, things in opp changed like minesuits are no longer in the game but in that guide it still tells us the command /minesuit, there are move as well like
/minesuits,/expflip,/expflip help,/zookeeper,/questmaster

these are only the commands on there which were then removed from the game but still are in that forum. i suggest pika to remove that command from that forum.

Some enchantments like night vision are alos written there which was also removed from the game.

Reason(s):
Fixing this forum opp guide can make sure that if anyone new to pika network see that dont get confused of it due to the fact its out dated.

FlexingBot

Banned
Hi, after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to upvote it.
I decided to upvote it for the following reasons
1) I don't know how OPP works, but since you said that the guide is kinda outdated, it needs to be accepted. It should in theory work the same way as my practice guide thingy
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Hi, after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to upvote it.
I decided to upvote it for the following reasons
1) I don't know how OPP works, but since you said that the guide is kinda outdated, it needs to be accepted. It should in theory work the same way as my practice guide thingy
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)
yea XD i thought to do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.