Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global The Punishment System Renew "Suggest"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
darqneez

Suggestion:
The Punishment System Renew "Suggest"

Detailed description:
Notice: I know I'm not able to post those kinds of suggestions but you guys really should look into this.

Hello, guys today I heard about the new pika network store change update. so within 24 hours that we are no longer able to buy unbans, unmute from the store.
My opinion about that :
it's a good idea because so many players were abusing the store, they were bypassing the ban every time by just buying a unban and they break rules over and over.
but what I don't like here is the way you did that. Like after so many years of having the right to just buy unban or unmute you can't guys simply remove it from the store. people won't really accept that fact. and this will cause you a lot of problems.
so here I'm with a great suggestion that can help you out guys with the new updates of the rules​

Reason(s):
My suggestions :
Without having the rights to buy unban or unmute from the shop. bans and mutes should be temp. you should guys stop working with permanent Mute and ban to make it fair for the players. and you should unban and unmute all players so you can start working with the new system.

Conclusion :
so the rest of the rules instead of banning people permanent and muting them permanently you guys give them 90 days and that's enough to force them to take a break and rethinking about what they did and at the same time you guys give them a chance to back and play or talk on the server after the temp ban or mute and for me, I think this is the best way you should guys use to make the server fair and better place for everyone.​

Example(s):
Rules punishment suggests Examples: Account trading: 1 Week IP-Ban - 90 Day IP-Ban Advertising: 90 Day Ban Advertising (light): 1 Day IP-Ban - 1 Week IP-Ban - 90 Day IP-Ban Ban evasion: account suspended Chargebacking : account suspended Cyber/DDoS threats and wishes : 90 Day IP-Ban Discrimination : 1 Day IP-Mute 3 Days IP-Mute 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Doxxing (and threats) : 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Duping : 90 Day IP-Ban Encouraging breaking the rules : Warning 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Encouraging suicide/death threats and wishes : 1 Week IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Exploiting : 3 Days IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Falsifying evidence : 90 Day IP-Ban Illegal items: 1 Day IP-Ban 1 Week IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Illegal modifications*/hacked clients/autoclickers/macros* : 90 Day IP-Ban Inappropriate item names/nicknames/builds/faction names/clan names : Warning 1 Day IP-Ban 1 Week IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Inappropriate skins/capes: 1 Week Ban 3 Weeks Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Inappropriate usernames : account suspended Lag machines : 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Media advertising: 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Mute evasion : re ip mute Negative behaviour : Warning 1 Day IP-Mute 3 Days IP-Mute 1 Week IP-Mute 3 Weeks IP-Mute 90 Day IP-Mute Negative use of disabilities/diseases: 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Plot/portal/teleport trapping (or killing): 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Real money trading: 1 Week IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Sexual content: Warning 1 Day IP-Mute 3 Days IP-Mute 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Spamming/flooding : Warning 1 Day IP-Mute 3 Days IP-Mute 1 Week IP-Mute 3 Weeks IP-Mute 90 Day IP-Mute Spamming commands : Warning 1 Day IP-Ban 3 Days IP-Ban 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Speaking in a non-English language in the public chat : Warning 1 Day IP-Mute 3 Days IP-Mute 1 Week IP-Mute 3 Weeks IP-Mute 90 Day IP-Mute Staff impersonating : Warning 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Mute Swearing : Warning 1 Day IP-Mute 3 Days IP-Mute 1 Week IP-Mute 3 Weeks IP-Mute 90 Day IP-Mute Teaming with hackers: 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Unclarified/forbidden links : 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
If you are unable to follow the rules, you will get punished. Everyone can read them, so they do not need a chance.
Changing them to temporary bans/mutes will deter players even less, so more will break the rules. There is no place for hackers/toxic players in our community.

Conclusion :
so the rest of the rules instead of banning people permanent and muting them permanently you guys give them 90 days and that's enough to force them to take a break and rethinking about what they did and at the same time you guys give them a chance to back and play or talk on the server after the temp ban or mute and for me, I think this is the best way you should guys use to make the server fair and better place for everyone.

Removing the ability to purchase unbans/unmutes is what makes it fair and a better place for everyone.
I assume Mojang is trying to blacklist the server so they had to remove them quickly, that's why the network has had issues recently.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
I mean, Permanent Ban/Mute for 6th offense is not bad.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
darqneez

Suggestion:
The Punishment System Renew "Suggest"

Detailed description:
Notice: I know I'm not able to post those kinds of suggestions but you guys really should look into this.

Hello, guys today I heard about the new pika network store change update. so within 24 hours that we are no longer able to buy unbans, unmute from the store.

My opinion about that :

it's a good idea because so many players were abusing the store, they were bypassing the ban every time by just buying a unban and they break rules over and over.

but what I don't like here is the way you did that. Like after so many years of having the right to just buy unban or unmute you can't guys simply remove it from the store. people won't really accept that fact. and this will cause you a lot of problems.

so here I'm with a great suggestion that can help you out guys with the new updates of the rules

Reason(s):
My suggestions :

Without having the rights to buy unban or unmute from the shop. bans and mutes should be temp. you should guys stop working with permanent Mute and ban to make it fair for the players. and you should unban and unmute all players so you can start working with the new system.

Conclusion :

so the rest of the rules instead of banning people permanent and muting them permanently you guys give them 90 days and that's enough to force them to take a break and rethinking about what they did and at the same time you guys give them a chance to back and play or talk on the server after the temp ban or mute and for me, I think this is the best way you should guys use to make the server fair and better place for everyone.

Example(s):
Rules punishment suggests Examples: Account trading: 1 Week IP-Ban - 90 Day IP-Ban Advertising: 90 Day Ban Advertising (light): 1 Day IP-Ban - 1 Week IP-Ban - 90 Day IP-Ban Ban evasion: account suspended Chargebacking : account suspended Cyber/DDoS threats and wishes : 90 Day IP-Ban Discrimination : 1 Day IP-Mute 3 Days IP-Mute 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Doxxing (and threats) : 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Duping : 90 Day IP-Ban Encouraging breaking the rules : Warning 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Encouraging suicide/death threats and wishes : 1 Week IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Exploiting : 3 Days IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Falsifying evidence : 90 Day IP-Ban Illegal items: 1 Day IP-Ban 1 Week IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Illegal modifications*/hacked clients/autoclickers/macros* : 90 Day IP-Ban Inappropriate item names/nicknames/builds/faction names/clan names : Warning 1 Day IP-Ban 1 Week IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Inappropriate skins/capes: 1 Week Ban 3 Weeks Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Inappropriate usernames : account suspended Lag machines : 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Media advertising: 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Mute evasion : re ip mute Negative behaviour : Warning 1 Day IP-Mute 3 Days IP-Mute 1 Week IP-Mute 3 Weeks IP-Mute 90 Day IP-Mute Negative use of disabilities/diseases: 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Plot/portal/teleport trapping (or killing): 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Real money trading: 1 Week IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Sexual content: Warning 1 Day IP-Mute 3 Days IP-Mute 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Spamming/flooding : Warning 1 Day IP-Mute 3 Days IP-Mute 1 Week IP-Mute 3 Weeks IP-Mute 90 Day IP-Mute Spamming commands : Warning 1 Day IP-Ban 3 Days IP-Ban 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Speaking in a non-English language in the public chat : Warning 1 Day IP-Mute 3 Days IP-Mute 1 Week IP-Mute 3 Weeks IP-Mute 90 Day IP-Mute Staff impersonating : Warning 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Mute Swearing : Warning 1 Day IP-Mute 3 Days IP-Mute 1 Week IP-Mute 3 Weeks IP-Mute 90 Day IP-Mute Teaming with hackers: 1 Week IP-Ban 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban Unclarified/forbidden links : 3 Weeks IP-Ban 90 Day IP-Ban
I like the idea of making cheating a 90d ban because 90d is a seriously long amount of time and i think it would deter cheaters. Most of the cheating and unbans goes around in OpFactions, and 3 months is an entire map+ and no one wants to miss an entire map.

For things like Ddos threats/death threats: This needs to be a permanent ban because this is something that can impact people outside of minecraft and it much much worse than cheating atleast imo.

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
I mean, Permanent Ban/Mute for 6th offense is not bad.
Nah, mate they should completely remove the permanent ban cause there is no possible way to be unbanned. and people already spend tons of money on this server so 90d system is going to work cause no one will enjoy being banned for 3 months.

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
I like the idea of making cheating a 90d ban because 90d is a seriously long amount of time and i think it would deter cheaters. Most of the cheating and unbans goes around in OpFactions, and 3 months is an entire map+ and no one wants to miss an entire map.

For things like Ddos threats/death threats: This needs to be a permanent ban because this is something that can impact people outside of minecraft and it much much worse than cheating atleast imo.
i already gave them some examples and I think it should work.

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
If you are unable to follow the rules, you will get punished. Everyone can read them, so they do not need a chance.
Changing them to temporary bans/mutes will deter players even less, so more will break the rules. There is no place for hackers/toxic players in our community.

Removing the ability to purchase unbans/unmutes is what makes it fair and a better place for everyone.
I assume Mojang is trying to blacklist the server so they had to remove them quickly, that's why the network has had issues recently.
so many servers tried this method before and it didn't really work...
so why we should waste time doing the same thing on pika. people always need to have a chance to reform. so the way of changing perm mute and ban to temp 90d will make people afraid of getting it. I don't think anyone who's playing pika will enjoy 90 days ban or mute. so they really gonna think before trying to break a rule. think about you're self-playing on the server for so long time and somehow you miss send a link in chat and you got perm banned for Unclarified/forbidden links like what exactly happened to me when I tried to rename something. so in that case you will lose all time you spend on pika and you will lose you're all ranks you had on pika just cause of the mistake. so I think now you probably see what I'm trying to defend here. things can happen to anyone so making rules that way won't help and will just make it worst for the players.
so I think the system I suggested is the perfect way to run the server. changing perm mute and ban to 90d will make tons of people think before breaking any rules in the past people used to just go and buy unmute or unban this time they will wait for 90days and that's not cool for them so rulebreakers will be less then before.
and so many servers are working with this method and it's working fine and people like it. ( Example hypixel...)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
i dont really see there is a need to change the whole punishment tree because unban/unmute will no longer be available on store. As said in another suggestion by momo, i prefer a ban reduction if a player make a quality appeal and shows they regret offending the rule. Use hacks as a example, some player test hacks in our server, those people will never be back bcuz they dont really care about the ban in this server. some player used some illegal modification which they dont know and turn out getting perm ban. Simply reduce the ban time if the player shows how he regret doing so in a appeal.

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
i dont really see there is a need to change the whole punishment tree because unban/unmute will no longer be available on store. As said in another suggestion by momo, i prefer a ban reduction if a player make a quality appeal and shows they regret offending the rule. Use hacks as a example, some player test hacks in our server, those people will never be back bcuz they dont really care about the ban in this server. some player used some illegal modification which they dont know and turn out getting perm ban. Simply reduce the ban time if the player shows how he regret doing so in a appeal.
i agree -1 you can check Unawarely suggestion

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
Reasons mentioned above ^
-1 ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
Reasons mentioned above ^
-1 ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
you should have started with -1 and then say Reasons mentioned above xd

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
like really guys read the suggestion before you vote...

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
like -9 on this suggestion. you just guys want to lose your accounts on pika that's it? what I can say... the smartest community I've seen in my life.

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
like -9 on this suggestion. you just guys want to lose your accounts on pika that's it? what I can say... the smartest community I've seen in my life.
bro theres a better suggestion then yours you can also check Unawarely suggestion

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. Though, we have decided not to implement your idea and give second chances in appeals instead (only in certain cases).
For more information about when we do and do not give second chances, please read THIS thread.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.