Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Things we need In GUILD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoForceMC_

IGN
DoForceMC
Username:
DoForceMC​

Suggestion:
Things we need In GUILD​

Detailed description:
List Of The Things I Want In Guild:
1) Check how much XP and coins they have made or deposited
2) What time they were online last

3) /g discord command

Why do I want these things?
1) Some guilds have minimum requirements like mine have 300 XP per day and 1k coins per day so we can see if they fulfilled that so we can keep them

2) Some people joined the guild and never came online it's very hard to find them so this will make it easy for us to find and kick them
3) We can chat in discord without guild members and update them with our guild rules and things

HOPE YOU GUYS ADD THIS THING

Reason(s):
This would help the guild owners or officers help to kick members and make the guild more active <3
The Discord will help us the member to be updated about the rules and giveaways we make

acura

Great Reporter
All of this have already been suggested.

Number 1 and 2 have been suggested before by our dear friend, @Khonchu.
You could see it in the link below.

As for number 3, you can already put your guild's discord server link in the guild's MOTD. Though there's not yet a command to manually show it aside upon joining the server (which people commonly missed due to server texts and what not). So I've made a suggestion my own for it, can be found in the link below.

Last edited:

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello DoForceMC_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • First two things have been already suggested.
  • /g discord is completely unnecessary.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.