Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This man is camping in sumo

BrokenMoon

Pika Member
IGN
BrokenMoon
hopefully it wasn’t ranked sumo duels....LOL XDDD

Necron

IGN
Necron
Hi, Am_PVP.
Very confusing of how he got there could you explain more about how he got there, did he use hacks to get there and start camping?
Oh and. Make sure to report him since you got proof of him camping.

OP
OP
Am_PVP

Am_PVP

he kind of just jumped and swam to the platform and camped there

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
IGN
Just_Illuminate
He didn't have video evidence but he had a picture of the guy camping is that not enough proof?
no unfortunately it wont be accepted by staff. This is because they dont know how long he was camping there for and there is no way to prove it

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
IGN
GraciousWalker
Well, sumo has been having this bug where it takes quite a while to die if you land in the water. Therefore, some people just walk in the water and get on the blocks and if you do that, you won't die and lose although you technically lost (as you were hit off the platform).
Let me tell you something I happened to experience LOL. I queued in a sumo match (unranked) and lost to the guy. When I fell in the water, I saw another dude standing on the blocks although he wasn't who originally hit me off. So, two players were standing on the blocks around the water and the one was on the platform.
I waited for a bit and a little while later, two other players spawned in for a sumo match. By this time there were four players in that specific lobby (I think the one who hit me off disconnected or something).
It was getting boring so I left the match without any results!
LMFAO!