Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby to add a captcha while registering an new account or when the ip is changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurnoor88

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Gurnoor88​

Suggestion:
to add a captcha while registering an new account or when the ip is changed​

Detailed description:
The captcha is necessary when an account is registered or when IP is changed the player have to fill it . this this a good barrier against the chat text spammers. Now i will explain HOW will it work , the captcha is a GUI of a chest it there are few items on clicking the write item the captcha is done and successfully logged in but if failed player will be kicked . A player will get 5 turns and each turn will be of 5 sec . If the player failed then that Ip will be stopped from logging in for next 5 min and the cycle continue.

I hope i given u enough details
Thank You For spending ur time reading this forum​

Reason(s):
There are a lot of bots which come online to afk or spam messages . this captcha will help un getting rid of spammers .​

Example(s):
i have found a Example online "https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/recaptcha.77288/"​

OP
OP
Gurnoor88

Gurnoor88

Pika Member
You guys can play hours on the server but cant do a 5 sec for a single job . its not even the every time u have to fill the captcha only for new accounts or IP changes

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Gurnoor88,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Captcha due to changes in your IP address is not going to be added and same for before registering your account.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.