Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Transferring our data to another ign. Read the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2​

Suggestion:
Transferring our data to another ign. Read the suggestion​

Detailed description:
This might be a stupid suggestion but.. you read this, i wont make it boring long paragraphs.

Pika should add an option where we can "Transfer all our hard work / achievements / levels / ranks of our ign to another ign"
Because most of the people who play first time on pika have a cracked account, but later on they buy a premium account ( my example ) now i have to play pika on cracked clients, and other server on premium clients.

This suggestion might be impossible to do, but yeah this was just a suggestion.

Reason(s):
So basically, if this suggestion get accepted ( very less chances ) then,
this is not going to be a simple work to transfer account progress to another account.

When we will execute the command, an otp will come to discord ( where our account is linked ) and gmail ( which is linked to our account )

Only after verifying the otps, we can transfer data of another account

Ik this suggestion wont get selected, and will get a bunch of downvotes, but i am ok to switch between 2 clients to play on Pika network

Example(s):
[Titan] parvagamer2 [-->Shield-->] to [Titan] Itz_Parva [-->Shield-->]​

OP
OP
parvagamer2

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Yeah some of you might say, to change your premium account of minecraft ign to the ign of your pika network, but thats not case here.

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
it will take a lot of time but instead just ask devs to give u the same level, rank and stats on the premium one

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
They added Rank transfer which u can buy from store, I don't think they'll add stats transfer tho, even if they did, it will cost money nd won't be free cuz ofc, developers have to manually shift all the data which takes time.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
They have said before its not possible to transfer stats, but only ranks as they could simply reassign it.

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello parvagamer2,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We have added a way to transfer ranks to another IGN on our store.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.