Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Trident vanished into thin air

smit06

This is the 2nd time this happened with me that i threw a trident and it disappeared. The first time I did it was with a godly trident that we get from the godly lootbox i used it on a wall 3-4 blocks away from me, It was stuck on the wall as usual as it was not a loyalty trident i went closer to pick it up and it disappeared I tried disconnecting and login in again thinking it must be some ghost item glitch but it wasn't there. I thought it must be because loyalty was not there. Today i enchanted a trident with all enchants except the ce ones because i wanted to try it first, I threw the trident this time with loyalty 3 on it and again it disappeared. I tried disconnecting and login again but still my 2nd trident also vanished.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
This is the 2nd time this happened with me that i threw a trident and it disappeared. The first time I did it was with a godly trident that we get from the godly lootbox i used it on a wall 3-4 blocks away from me, It was stuck on the wall as usual as it was not a loyalty trident i went closer to pick it up and it disappeared I tried disconnecting and login in again thinking it must be some ghost item glitch but it wasn't there. I thought it must be because loyalty was not there. Today i enchanted a trident with all enchants except the ce ones because i wanted to try it first, I threw the trident this time with loyalty 3 on it and again it disappeared. I tried disconnecting and login again but still my 2nd trident also vanished.
The trident when thrown counts as an entity and can dissapear when the entity clearing takes place, this is probably what happened to ur tridents and there isn't really a way to prevent this.
The reason why this happened to u might be different tho.

Hipp0griff

Pika Lover
Yeah its the same as arrows man , they disapear when they land . Tridents are only good for Riptide really

sexypapa

Just dont throw it when entities are about to be deleted best way to avoid ACCORDING to Elvish Bhai on discord (alreadyg) if u want contact him on how he solved his problem Love you! Always remember
/login password