Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Tweaks to UHC Duels

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenMoon

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
BrokenMoon​

Suggestion:
Tweaks to UHC Duels​

Detailed description:
1.We never use steak in uhc duels
2.Some campers while trying to escape us(by pillaring up) interchange using cobble and wood so we have to change tools everytime,So why not remove cobble and the pickaxe from the inventory and add 2 stax of wood instead
3.An addition of Highest winstreak for UHC,nodebuff,ect.that would make grinding more fun​

Reason(s):
Steak,cobble,pickaxe are not rlly necassary and campers are no fun,AND if i seem a bit off pls forgive me coz I'm new to forums and started playing online 8 months ago :)​

trickytho

Great Reporter
Neutral.

1. - I didn't even notice
2. - When people camp, they usually just bridge up with just one type of block. Even if u sometimes need to switch between tools, that's actually a great practice for bedwars when their bed def have more layers of different kind of blocks.
3. +1

OP
OP
BrokenMoon

BrokenMoon

Pika Member
2. - When people camp, they usually just bridge up with just one type of block. Even if u sometimes need to switch between tools, that's actually a great practice for bedwars when their bed def have more layers of different kind of blocks.
Dont u hate it when the others are right+ i HAVENT SEEN ANYONE PUT 2 STAX of endstone and wood in the defence.BUt tnx for the uhhh tip?

crazysteve79

The Pika
2.Some campers while trying to escape us(by pillaring up) interchange using cobble and wood so we have to change tools everytime,So why not remove cobble and the pickaxe from the inventory and add 2 stax of wood instead
+1

This point can be tried to add other both -1

MrRandom737

Banned
Neutral.
It can be useful I guess...
It has already been 2 years since someone has posted!

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello BrokenMoon,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.