Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unban Rayne80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu22

Veteran
Next time explain the whole situation,
He was already warned multiple times not to mention other servers names.
But i contacted the Co-Owner and Thav01 to discuss this rule.

rayne80

Banned
This is why I hate when they put little
Next time explain the whole situation,
He was already warned multiple times not to mention other servers names.
But i contacted the Co-Owner and Thav01 to discuss this rule.
i was only warned once 3 weeks ago:/

D

Deleted member 85

I think he's going on how many warns you have and it's around 2 pages.

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
Yeah do many warnings from that
he does have many warning but not a single one of them is for saying a server name, just another situation where the staff team trying to milk people for money.
infact there is only 1 warning for saying a server name but it was expired when he got banned which means he should've got warned again not perm+ip banned.

MouraThat

Veteran
he does have many warning but not a single one of them is for saying a server name, just another situation where the staff team trying to milk people for money.
Ok yes i agree however you have kinda made the staff team sound bad when in reality they r not they dont milk people for money they just have to be fair. The rules are silly in that context is agreeable but he was warned and then he broke it again.
However PizzaMC is sorting it out.
May i remind u all though that there is probably other instances like this and how will they feel if they see rayne unbanned(i dont have anything against u btw AdamPVP or Rayne, your both my friends, im just looking at the views) but then itll be about the fact that he is donator and then the whole argument on donator prejudice etc.

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
Ok yes i agree however you have kinda made the staff team sound bad when in reality they r not they dont milk people for money they just have to be fair. The rules are silly in that context is agreeable but he was warned and then he broke it again.
However PizzaMC is sorting it out.
May i remind u all though that there is probably other instances like this and how will they feel if they see rayne unbanned(i dont have anything against u btw AdamPVP or Rayne, your both my friends, im just looking at the views) but then itll be about the fact that he is donator and then the whole argument on donator prejudice etc.
i know the staff are doing their job and trying to sort stuff out but if he deserves a warning not a ban why give him a ban?

MouraThat

Veteran
i know the staff are doing their job and trying to sort stuff out but if he deserves a warning not a ban why give him a ban?
They are following the rules very strictly to the exact words. In my opinion it was quite a long gap also i didnt realise that it was a ban if there was a long gap i thought like eg if he said i played on pika and kohi(dont even know what that is , lol,its the server?) then he get warned and then if he repeats it then i thought itd be ban.

Faxulous

Banned
The banner guy. needs to decide for it.. it's "ADHDspot" or send it to pika-staff team!

ali99

Epic Pika
this rule seriously need to be renewed and revised....alot of confusion is taking place..

Pikachu22

Veteran
Rayne is unbanned, Also please try to avoid saying other servers names in chat.
Rule has been updated to
Intentionally Trying to convince players to join another server
(Ex. Lets play on "server" or Join "server")
: Warning >> Permanent Ban + Ip Ban
No exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.