Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unjust Mute Appeal

rajwat5

Subject: Unjust Mute Appeal

Dear Pika Network Staff,

I hope this message finds you well. My in-game username is [YourUsername], and I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have encountered. Recently, I have found myself muted without any apparent reason or any violation of the server rules on my part.

I take great pride in being a responsible and respectful member of the Pika Network community. I have always adhered to the server rules and guidelines to ensure a positive and enjoyable gaming experience for myself and others. However, I was surprised to discover that I am currently muted without any explanation or warning.

I kindly request that you review my account and provide more details regarding the mute, as I am genuinely unaware of any actions on my part that would warrant such a penalty. If there has been a misunderstanding or if there is any evidence I am unaware of, I am more than willing to cooperate and address the issue promptly.

I understand the importance of maintaining a healthy and fair gaming environment, and I am committed to upholding the values of the Pika Network community. If there has been any oversight, I kindly ask for your assistance in resolving this matter and lifting the mute on my account.

Thank you for your time and understanding. I appreciate your dedication to maintaining a positive gaming experience for all players on the Pika Network.

Sincerely,

Rajwat Rathore

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Subject: Unjust Mute Appeal

Dear Pika Network Staff,

I hope this message finds you well. My in-game username is [YourUsername], and I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have encountered. Recently, I have found myself muted without any apparent reason or any violation of the server rules on my part.

I take great pride in being a responsible and respectful member of the Pika Network community. I have always adhered to the server rules and guidelines to ensure a positive and enjoyable gaming experience for myself and others. However, I was surprised to discover that I am currently muted without any explanation or warning.

I kindly request that you review my account and provide more details regarding the mute, as I am genuinely unaware of any actions on my part that would warrant such a penalty. If there has been a misunderstanding or if there is any evidence I am unaware of, I am more than willing to cooperate and address the issue promptly.

I understand the importance of maintaining a healthy and fair gaming environment, and I am committed to upholding the values of the Pika Network community. If there has been any oversight, I kindly ask for your assistance in resolving this matter and lifting the mute on my account.

Thank you for your time and understanding. I appreciate your dedication to maintaining a positive gaming experience for all players on the Pika Network.

Sincerely,

Rajwat Rathore
U have been muted for spamming (sending similar messages 3 times or more in a single chat box).
It's a 1 day mute because this is your 2nd time spamming.
U can check all your punishments here