Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Creative Update creative to 1.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MiracleWolf

Minecraft Username:
MasterPvPYT​

Suggestion:
Update creative to 1.17​

Detailed description:
Update creative to 1.17. Don’t reset it, just let players join in 1.17 and let us use the new blocks and items 1.17 has to offer.​

Reason(s):
Can’t join creative in 1.17 and it would be fun to be able to use more blocks and items from 1.17​

crazysteve79

The Pika

Version should be added to 1.8 and i dont think it can vary between 1.8 and 1.17 players.

OP
OP
M

MiracleWolf

Version should be added to 1.8 and i dont think it can vary between 1.8 and 1.17 players.
It’s creative, not bedwars or skywars or whatever. Why would you want 1.8 to be added to creative, just out of curiosity? 1.8 has much less features than 1.17 anyways. The only people who want 1.8 are those sweaty tryhards (exaggerating here, not necessarily only tryhards or sweats) who only play bedwars/skywars/practice and don’t care about 1.9+ game modes

crazysteve79

The Pika
It’s creative, not bedwars or skywars or whatever. Why would you want 1.8 to be added to creative, just out of curiosity? 1.8 has much less features than 1.17 anyways. The only people who want 1.8 are those sweaty tryhards (exaggerating here, not necessarily only tryhards or sweats) who only play bedwars/skywars/practice and don’t care about 1.9+ game modes
creative was a 1.8 version gamemode it was changed in creative people were use to practice bridging or play with friends now bc of version being diffrent no one wants to shift to 1.14 just to play creative.

OP
OP
M

MiracleWolf

creative was a 1.8 version gamemode it was changed in creative people were use to practice bridging or play with friends now bc of version being diffrent no one wants to shift to 1.14 just to play creative.
You can still do the same in 1.9+. And anyways, 1.17 has much more features than 1.8. Creative is mainly for building and having fun with friends. The difference between 1.8 and 1.17 is hugeeee, but the only con of switching from 1.8 -> 1.17 is that the PvP is different (not necessarily a con, it’s still fun) and that bridging is different (again, not much of a con. The bridging might be a bit buggy tho and the shifting animation is different). And anyways, lots of people play survival, which is a 1.17 game mode. If it switches to 1.17 then more ppl would be able to play it anyways.

crazysteve79

The Pika
You can still do the same in 1.9+. And anyways, 1.17 has much more features than 1.8. Creative is mainly for building and having fun with friends. The difference between 1.8 and 1.17 is hugeeee, but the only con of switching from 1.8 -> 1.17 is that the PvP is different (not necessarily a con, it’s still fun) and that bridging is different (again, not much of a con. The bridging might be a bit buggy tho and the shifting animation is different). And anyways, lots of people play survival, which is a 1.17 game mode. If it switches to 1.17 then more ppl would be able to play it anyways.
a suggestion is already made by kenzo for switching creative to 1.8 by far i have not seen any clashes of version you will be still able to join 1.16 i think and for 1.17 if its possible its fine but changing whole gamemode to a particular version is not a good idea.

OP
OP
M

MiracleWolf

a suggestion is already made by kenzo for switching creative to 1.8 by far i have not seen any clashes of version you will be still able to join 1.16 i think and for 1.17 if its possible its fine but changing whole gamemode to a particular version is not a good idea.
Wait, that’s what I mean tho. Basically how it is now but give access to players with 1.17 and give them access to newer blocks/items. They did the same with 1.16, so why not with 1.17? I mean you can still join with 1.9 if you want or whatever or 1.8 too, you just won’t have access to the newer blocks and the PvP will stay as is (1.9+)

crazysteve79

The Pika
Wait, that’s what I mean tho. Basically how it is now but give access to players with 1.17 and give them access to newer blocks/items. They did the same with 1.16, so why not with 1.17? I mean you can still join with 1.9 if you want or whatever or 1.8 too, you just won’t have access to the newer blocks and the PvP will stay as is (1.9+)
i dont think it possible but eh lets see.

OP
OP
M

MiracleWolf

its possible but things will be glitched and it was also buggy with 1.16 thats why removed 1.8.9 from it.
wait, I’m pretty sure you can still join creative in 1.8 anyways… it’s just worse to join in 1,8 than 1.15 or 1.16

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
MasterPvPYT

Suggestion:
Update creative to 1.17

Detailed description:
Update creative to 1.17. Don’t reset it, just let players join in 1.17 and let us use the new blocks and items 1.17 has to offer.

Reason(s):
Can’t join creative in 1.17 and it would be fun to be able to use more blocks and items from 1.17
NOOO WE WANT 1.8.9 SUPPORT SSNDNEBG

OP
OP
M

MiracleWolf

NOOO WE WANT 1.8.9 SUPPORT SSNDNEBG
You can still join creative in 1.8 and that probably won’t change if it’s updated to 1.17. It’s just better to be in 1.17 than 1.8 if this does happen

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Creative has been removed from the network.

Status
Not open for further replies.