Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Classic SkyBlock Update or add a 1.17 / 1.16 version console to Classic Skyblock and all 1.17 gamemodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDeleted

Staff Member
Minecraft Username:
Deleted_user648​

Suggestion:
Update or add a 1.17 / 1.16 version console to Classic Skyblock and all 1.17 gamemodes.​

Detailed description:
I would like a 1.17 version console to be added as this console is very annoying. At times it bans people without reason, such as mob aura. Many people get false banned due to this and make appeals which can take time due to hundreds of people being banned by this console. In the 1.8 version, sweeping edge does not exist. Because of this only hackers would get banned for mob aura. But due to the new version, All players grind using sweeping edge or without it as the sword attack still sweeps. This is considered as mob aura. Another disadvantage of it is that there are player levels in which you need to grind mobs along with grind mobs for new spawners. Because of the people getting banned by the console people are hesitent to grind mobs as they believe they may get banned too as it takes a while to spawn multiple mob entities and is a lot of hard work.​

Reason(s):
I would like it to be implemented as grinding is a very important feature across Skyblock. By improving the console or upgrading to a 1.17 version console, I believe it would not false ban players for grinding mobs. and encourage them to play more and continue having fun in the game modes. I hope you find this suggestion important and can implement it in the future. Thank you!​

Example(s):
An example is that most people get false banned for grinding multiple blazes due to mob aura. Because of this It discourages the player to grind and it becomes hard to grind for example mobcoins in this case for player levels as most of these levels require to buy items from transfer, and some to grind mobs.​

ElementalMCR

Veteran
Great Reporter
It's a very good suggestion that NEEDS to be added in by all means. I understand the feelings of the players and their hesitation to grind cause I've asked some of my island grinders to grind something and they hesitated for the exact reason. Therefore, it would be a nice change that would improve skyblock by a lot. +1 for me.

ogsq

Legendary Pika
It's a very good suggestion that NEEDS to be added in by all means. I understand the feelings of the players and their hesitation to grind cause I've asked some of my island grinders to grind something and they hesitated for the exact reason. Therefore, it would be a nice change that would improve skyblock by a lot. +1 for me.
Very true, but I think they have added 1.17.1 to pika alreadyz

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Deleted_user648,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and the anticheat is updated for 1.17 already for some time now.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.