Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Upgrading the faction server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wnz4

1. Guys we should do a factions like in the team extreme no pvp and they have public tree mine , stone mine , sand mine , and dirt mine.... Now u might noticed that why that we should put public mines heres the reason its because if u go find a land to build on u cant find any its beacause the players destroyed the land to build on cause the land that we should build has many big holes tall blocks that goes up to the sky... Why players built tall blocks that goes up to the sky its because the server has pvp or raids,,and some of the players built their base at the top of the sky..... So what im trying to here is we should not put pvp on the faction....
-Winz4

Fangston

Epic Pika
And the mines are equivalent to prison. And giving plots is equal to creative. So um nah - 1

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Did you just suggest having a factions server without pvp? Do you know what factions is....?

Fangston

Epic Pika
What if we make a Divergent server XD Candor, Abnegation, Dauntless and Amity. And then we demand totalitarian rule over pika.

OP
OP
Wnz4

Wnz4

Im sorry for the wrong suggestion guys its because in teamextreme there is no pvp but they call it faction server.. "C

OP
OP
Wnz4

Wnz4

Did you just suggest having a factions server without pvp? Do you know what factions is....?
Yess i know what it is i used to hack in it but not in pika network or any kind of hackse

ASCB_imran

Veteran
What if we make a Divergent server XD Candor, Abnegation, Dauntless and Amity. And then we demand totalitarian rule over pika.

That movie was so good. If it gets replicated into a game or a minecraft server I would waste a lot of my life on it.

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Pvp will remain in Faction servers, is something that Faction servers are Made of.

TeamExtreme uses faction plugin in Different way, as claims(which we have on survival, thr golden shovel thing).
Faction Plugin is a 'clan' plugin, which means it was created so people can have Teams/clans, Have their Bases and fight other clans to become one if best.

Status
Not open for further replies.