Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Use hwid ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhmedQ_Q

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
AhmedQ_Q​

Suggestion:
Use hwid ban​

Detailed description:
Im not quite sure if this is already implemented but from what I heard from many hackers, hwid ban is not something that pika issues which is what i believe allows them to fearlessly break the rules as they already have IP bypasses and many alts that can be generated easily without the requirement of an email. Hdiw ban, bans the users hardware id and thus not matter their IP address or username they cannot bypass the ban unless they get a different device which would be quite expensive just to hack for a few days. So if its even possible for pika to do this i think this would decrease the number of hackers greatly. Thanks for reading this and please if its possible then do it.​

Reason(s):
There are many hackers in gamemodes all over the server, i literally recorded 6 hackers in the timespan of 2 days (in less than 30mins of joining the server) which shows the huge amount of cheaters around the server that ruin everyones gameplay in the server and ultimately doesnt allow anyone to have fun on pika anymore causing people to leave.​

Example(s):
games like valorant, apex legends and many more use hwid ban​

-1, you should not post anything related to anticheat or hosting at all.

"Read before posting a suggestion" post clearly says that.

image.png

I recommend reading that before suggesting anything again.
Link for the post : https://pika-network.net/threads/read-before-posting.103683/

OP
OP
AhmedQ_Q

AhmedQ_Q

Pika Member
-1, you should not post anything related to anticheat or hosting at all.

"Read before posting a suggestion" post clearly says that.

image.png

I recommend reading that before suggesting anything again.
Link for the post : https://pika-network.net/threads/read-before-posting.103683/
Completely forgot to read it your right but I would still like to mention it even if it gets denied, in case the staff team forgot about it or never considered it to be solution as its a serious issue.

vrroooooom

Legendary Pika
IGN
vrroooooom
Minecraft has no "HWID ban" and it would be impossible to implement for Pika. Even if it existed, it could just as easily be bypassed as anything else.
Exactly, the only way that comes on my mind is having some kind of software on every user's PC to check if they're banned or not on pikanetwork, but again it's up to developers if they need something like that or not.

OP
OP
AhmedQ_Q

AhmedQ_Q

Pika Member
Exactly, the only way that comes on my mind is having some kind of software on every user's PC to check if they're banned or not on pikanetwork, but again it's up to developers if they need something like that or not.
Yeah your right, if they made their own client then their hardware id can be directly involved but since its a client they have no control of, then the hardware isn't really involved directly with the server making it impossible to implement. Alright, never mind I guess. Thanks

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello AhmedQ_Q,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Violates the suggestion guidelines
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.