Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Vote rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon​

Suggestion:
Vote rewards​

Detailed description:

Introduction​

As we know voting can give us a bunch of random stuff. I do think it has beed the same for very long. So i think it's time for changes.

Mystery boxes​

Mystery boxes have been ignored for like whole time. People have been buying boosts and completely ignoring mystery boxes. To fix this the answer is very logical. Just lower the price. Now i don't really want to suggest the prices. Since you should know prices better.

Gadgets​

Gadgets would be some more attractive things here. Because they would last probably forever but maybe even monthly. Here are some gadget ideas.

Jetpack​

Gadget that would make you fly without any ranks. People without VIP Ranks would have disabled fly. And will from now on have to get 5 Vote tokens for it. Elite and Titan will have to give no Vote tokens. And a non ranked player would requite 100 Vote tokens.

Voter​

Every time you vote. You will get a Voting crate that is worse than a Mystery Box. For a simple reason of the fact u get 6 boxes every time you vote. Price for this gadget would be:
175 Vote tokens - Non ranked players
95 Vote tokens - VIP rank
50 Vote tokens - Elite rank
20 Vote tokens - Titan rank
I personally think prices are very reasonable.

Speedster​

I think that the name speaks for it self. It's a gadget that gives you speed 1 when you buy it. And when wearing any boots you get Speed 2 because it makes sense.
50 Vote tokens - Non ranked players
25 Vote tokens - VIP rank
10 Vote tokens - Elite rank
5 Vote tokens - Titan rank
It's kinda expensive. But it's for a reason.

Frog​

Once again, the name speaks for it self. You get jump boost potion effect when you buy it.
25 Vote tokens - Non ranked players
15 Vote tokens - VIP rank
10 Vote tokens - Elite rank
5 Vote tokens - Titan rank
Since jump boost isn't as much useful as speed. It's price is lower and pretty reasonable.

Ranks​

Ranks are pretty popular things. That give you a bunch of cool perks that will help you make process to lvl up and get more coins.

VIP Rank​

VIP Rank would have ability to become elite for 2 days for a very reasonable price of 20 Vote tokens. Pretty reasonable price for 2 days.

Elite Rank​

Elite rank would have ability to get x1 coin and exp multi for 3 days. For price of 15 Vote tokens. I think that Elite rank should not have ability to buy Titan rank for any amount of Vote tokens because Titan rank is highest rank.

Titan Rank​

Titan rank is the best rank in minigames. So i think they get what they paid for. They should get x2 coin and exp multi for 5 days at price of 20 Vote tokens.

New boosters​

This booster have been the same for very long time. So im thinking of making more of them. They should be obtainable in any mystery box and should have more lasting time. Boosters have duration of 30 minutes wich is not really that much. What i suggest is to make boosters last long and combine them.
For example:
x3 Coin booster + x3 Coin booster = x3 Coin booster.
You get the idea. We are bored of just normal boosters that last 30 min and not that worth.

Sky Wars Voter kit​

Voter kit would have 5 levels

Level 1:
Wooden sword
Gold boots
Leather chestplate

Level 2:
Stone sword (Unbreaking 1)
Gold boots
Leather chestplate

Level 3:
Golden boots
Leather chestplate
16 Wooden planks (Chose wood type)

Level 4:
Golden boots
Leather chestplate (Protection 1, Unbreaking 1)

Level 5:
Stone sword (Unbreaking 2)
Golden boots (Depth strider 1)
Leather Chestplate (Protection 1, Unbreaking 3)
Fishing rod

Prices:​

Level 1 / Unlock
50 Vote tokens
Level 2
25 Vote tokens
Level 3
30 Vote tokens
Level 4
25 Vote tokens
Level 5
25​

Reason(s):

Reasons​

Main reason behind this is that very low amount of people this days vote especially the minigames players. Only reason is they don't see point of it. So adding stuff like this will addict more people to voting to get rewarded better. This will increase amout of votes and will make players more addicted to voting and playing the game more.​

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Upvot plez took loung teim to wreit.

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Appreciate your time and effort in making this suggedtion. Here is my opinion

Mystery boxes, already suggested
Gadget, yes, it can make players vote more
jetpack, no. we can never distinguish fly hackers and jetpack then.
Voter, Having a higher rank does not mean that they can have a lower price of the product. The price shouls beep the same.
Speedster & frog, no... just no need.
Ranks, No. Will never be a thing., denied already.
Booster, sure, would like to see it.
Kit, na. kit should not be only purchasable with vote.

Dont make vote token as a currency. Coins is the main currency. Vote token is just an extra way to ty player for voting

Last edited:

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
+1 to some
and -1 to some
so Neutral ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Appreciate your time and effort in making this suggedtion. Here is my opinion

Mystery boxes, already suggested
Gadget, yes, it can make players vote more
jetpack, no. we can never distinguish fly hackers and jetpack then.
Voter, Having a higher rank does not mean that they can have a lower price of the product. The price shouls beep the same.
Speedster & frog, no... just no need.
Ranks, No. Will never be a thing., denied already.
Booster, sure, would like to see it.
Kit, na. kit should not be only purchasable with vote.

Dont make vote token as a currency. Coins is the main currency. Vote token is just an extra way to ty player for voting
I don't think that most is needed, i just wanted the thread to be more full and i wanted it to have more.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Hello Blazemon,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• Negative community feedback

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.