Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Voting issue

Cradlless

my ign is Cradlless and today i made a payment of 2000 iron to get VIP to Elite Rank but when it said you have purchased the iron it said payment failed. Then when i went to check my iron balance i saw it was 0 and I dint have Elite. Pls fix this issue

lfabrax

Pika Lover
IGN
lfabrax
usually u need some kind of proof some people take screenshots with the amount they had and with the time/date before and after purchase then its kinda easy to have the problem fixed but u need to present some proof because u cant take something at face value and presume its correct the staff dont work like this thats why u wont likely get the help u want (payment back) if u have something any sort of proof i will try and get u some help or spread this to a staff member so an appropriate response is given

if u need anything else be sure to mail me i am always willing to help

OP
OP
C

Cradlless

I wish I had the proof but i sadly don't have it. Can't u guys see Cradlless history of payment. BEcause it also said u have paid but then it said there was an issue. Please bro gmme that iron. I have worked a month on this ::((. And u guys can check my stats in practise they are pretty good. Why wud I lie about this. Tottaly I have voted for 40+ days lifetime.

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
IGN
Mr_SUPERIOR_OP
any ways they will be disqualified and this is my 199th msg and after that i will be legendary pika

OP
OP
C

Cradlless

Wdym vote xploiters. Im serious ok. Just because u think im capping thats not true