Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Watch dog command

Status
Not open for further replies.

pzfk1

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
pzfk

Suggestion:
Watch dog command

Detailed description:
Hi my idea is to have a command like /wdr and type (exemple) /wdr pzdk fly kilaura and send it and have a delay after any reports like 3 min or 2 min​

Reason(s):
I play a lot of bedwars and I get a lot of hacker so this command can be use in game not go for the web and u don't remember the name of hacker or like that
So that we'll be a good thing of u do

Have a good day :)​

Skilled_Levi

This ain't Hypixel and /wdr stands for watchdog report, but it would be pretty cool if /wdr or /report will be added soon

DUX_

Legendary Pika
aleardy suggested
please enter a message with more than 30 characters
please enter a message with more that 6 words

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

why bump
aleardy suggested
please enter a message with more than 30 characters
please enter a message with more that 6 words

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
Just dont mind me trying to comment on suggeions(farming). Also +1

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
pzfk

Suggestion:
Watch dog command

Detailed description:
Hi my idea is to have a command like /wdr and type (exemple) /wdr pzdk fly kilaura and send it and have a delay after any reports like 3 min or 2 min

Reason(s):
I play a lot of bedwars and I get a lot of hacker so this command can be use in game not go for the web and u don't remember the name of hacker or like that

So that we'll be a good thing of u do

Have a good day :)
Bro im sick of people copying hypixel HOW DO U EVEN KNOW THAT PIKA ANTI CHEAT IS NAMED WATCHDOG

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello pzfk1,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.