Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

what is the best cracked client OVERALL?

____Clown

Great Reporter
I want to know what's a good cracked client for PvP - FPS - Etc.
I want a good overall client.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
in my opinion salwyrr but recently salwyrr keeps disappointing with bad decisions

Gods_Plan_

Pika Member
you can refer to silent client for pvp and fps boost, it is good overall i think.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
I want to know what's a good cracked client for PvP - FPS - Etc.
I want a good overall client.
cm, cm clients got everythin, it boosts fps, has a rly clean gui, with a lot of mods like motion blur, it even works with tlaucher and it also has their own launcher

Gods_Plan_

Pika Member
cm, cm clients got everythin, it boosts fps, has a rly clean gui, with a lot of mods like motion blur, it even works with tlaucher and it also has their own launcher
Yes you can refer to cm client too, increases fps a lot and improves PvP, it also offers some free cosmetics too.

OP
OP
____Clown

____Clown

Great Reporter
Yes you can refer to cm client too, increases fps a lot and improves PvP, it also offers some free cosmetics too.
really?! free cosmetics?! get out of my way I need to download this client!

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
CM client is my personal favourite, but soar client is also a pretty decent choice as it's gui looks cleaner than cm

Gods_Plan_

Pika Member
Yeah, it is for cracked and is safe to use. I still use it sometimes nowadays.
Soar client is not that much safe and sometimes it reduces your fps drastically, like it goes to 0 for 1 second between games. I was using it for like 4-5 months and I didn't like its performance at all instead you could refer to Silent Client or CM Client these two are also for cracked users and much more safe than Soar Client.
I am currently using Silent Client, there's no issue with it and it works perfectly fine.

Last edited: