Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

When are you going to fix OP Prison ?

RikkoTroom

Hello Pika Network community,

I hope this message finds you well. I want to start by saying that Pika Network is a fantastic Minecraft server with an amazing community and great potential. However, I believe it's essential to have an open and honest conversation about a concern that has been on the minds of many players lately - the performance of the server and staff team.

We all know that the staff team plays a crucial role in maintaining a healthy and enjoyable server environment. They are responsible for keeping the server running smoothly, addressing player concerns, and fostering a sense of community. In many ways, they are the backbone of Pika Network.

There have been concerns about staff appearing lazy, uninterested, or not showing enough care towards the players who want to see the server succeed further. These concerns are valid and should be addressed constructively.

First and foremost, it's important to remember that being part of a staff team is a significant responsibility. Staff members are often volunteers who dedicate their time to help manage and improve the server. However, just like any community, there can be variations in performance among staff members.

Now I want to approach the reason for opening this post and that is the di-satisfaction we encounter on daily bases because of features that are either broken or not implemented in prison while they have been part of this new season and part of updates section and advertisement for this new season.

Disclaimer : I will not address issues such as cost of something needing to be fixed or time it takes to achieve something although those may be used as a perimeter for better understanding of such issues.

Issue 1 : Experience Currency - One of the main changes following this season was removal of Gems and implementing new currency Experience that players quite enjoy. Issue with this currency isn't in currency itself but features that are missing regarding this currency.

Experience Boosters not working at all ( Any Experience Booster is Useless )
Experience Shops / Upgrades not working as intended - (Prisoner Suit , Pickaxe Enchants ...)
Experience Frenzy (Server Booster) Not Existing and Not Working Properly.

Issue 2 : Gems - Due to them being removed from this season they should fully be removed.
Gems Appearing in Treasure Chests during mining
Gems Booster appearing on rotation of Frenzy (Server Booster) - It should be changed to Experience Booster.

Issue 3 : Prisoner Suit - As a beginner any additional aid is crucial to progressing into upgrading your pickaxes and spending tokens / experience wisely. Prisoner Suit provides both early and late game boost all players enjoy and make use of when it works. This suit is not cost efficient but due to its high cost in experience it's boost is significant both for new prisoners and older prisoners. What we have encountered is that this Prisoner Suit does absolutely nothing and we demand it either being fixed or refunded for the cost of its upgrades - I suppose having Prisoner Suit that worked last season this issue is easily fixable.

Issue 4 : Pickaxe Enchants - One of the main reasons people play OP Prison is for devastating and world breaking power of pickaxes and I must say this server doesn't lack in creativity of pickaxe enchants and their effects , that is before you start upgrading enchants such as Key Finder , Hoarder , Magnificent , Experience and Loot Box.
Hoarder is a waste of 2500 Shiny Diamonds because it does nothing at all.
Magnificent is a waste of 25000 Shiny Diamonds because it is not working at all.
Experience is a waste of 75000 Shiny Diamonds because it does not boost amount of experience you get
Loot Box is a waste of Tokens because enchant need 50,000,000 Blocks Broken for it no almost never proc even if you have Fully Maxed Pickaxe
Key Finder being part of Seasonal Key Pickaxe reward , costing real-life money / pika gold not working at all.

Issue 5 : Pickaxe Gems Dust - The satisfaction we get after receiving Loot Box and unboxing a random Gem is something all players enjoy - especially if players unbox OP gems. Sometimes % Rates on OP Gems are low so we Salvage our spare gems at /tinkerer and get dusts that are not working as intended.
I've tried using all Tier Dusts (Tier I , II , III , IV) on their intended Tier Gems and they won't apply , won't even register , they just stay in your inventory as an Non-Consumable item.

Issue 6 : Mystery Man - Another example of perfect idea but bad execution , Players gathering Tokens and Money throughout the whole week just to see Mystery Man Menu not even opening.

Issue 7 : Backpack Enchants - Upgrading Backpack Space for either Block Backpacks or Key Backpacks is crucial for faster improvement and development on OP Prison , this is also applied for other Backpack enchant Charmed
Charmed is not only the most expensive Backpack enchant but it is not working properly - Not working for Blocks Backpacks and Key Backpacks as well.

Issue 8 : Mining Summary - Mining Summary shows two Mining Summaries at once , so if you started mining and mine 100 Tokens per minute , Mining Summary shows 100 Tokens , if you continue to mine at the same pace for the next minute , Mining Summary shows 200 Tokens being rewarded to you while in reality you earn only 100.

Issue 9 : Fruit Pouch - Missing Watermelon from Fruit Pouch

In this forum section, we invite you to share your experiences, describe any issues you've encountered, and provide as much detail as possible. Whether it's a minor inconvenience like a visual glitch or a more substantial problem that affects gameplay, your reports will help us identify and address these issues promptly.

This forum post is not intended to bring any hate towards anyone , it is simply a post that addresses issues us OP Prison enjoyers face every day. All of these Issue are fixable in not Months / Weeks but Days of time and it is sickening seeing same issues occur every now and then.

Being OP Prison server owner and developer in the past I myself must add that these features are easily Fixable since most of these Issues were faced in season before and fixed and were working properly in past season and past times on Pika Network OP Prison Server

Ultimately, our goal is to make Pika Network the best it can be. We all share a love for this server and its community. By openly discussing concerns about staff performance , server performance and working together to find solutions, we can ensure that Pika Network continues to thrive and provide an excellent gaming experience for everyone.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to seeing a positive and collaborative discussion in the community.

Best regards,

RikkoTroom

Last edited:

TwisterKalo

Thank you, finally, someone talked about this situation, I totally agree with RikkoTroom!