Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Worst Dune cave ever, change it to the old one asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTh_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ImThrough
Minecraft username:
ImThrough​

Minecraft version:
1.8.9​

Bug:
Worst Dune cave ever, change it to the old one asap​

Detailed description of the bug:
The dunes need to be free to use and available to everyone + pvp also make it hard to mine without being attacked, and for this ssn the diamond cave is the worst of th worst that appeared on opprison, how do you think player gonna mine shiny on the roof lol or 10 block away let alone when grace period finish no one gonna be able to mine cause all of that pvp, People already complaining average shiny in 10 min is 400 shiny it's a crazy number, i won't be suprised if people started leaving opprison from tomorow​

What did you do for this bug to happen?
Nothing to do, it's a cave that need /fly or i don't know​

Evidence of the bug (links):

Additional information:
We were having high expectation to this season but so many wrong stuff, hope you shut down the opprison mode and fix all stuff needed to be fixed​

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello ImTh_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Graceperiod works fine?
  • More ores will be placed lower in the upcoming days.
  • 'We were having high expectation to this season but so many wrong stuff, hope you shut down the opprison mode and fix all stuff needed to be fixed'
    • Because some ores are too high?
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.