Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Yoo Wasup i am Just A Player

jineshgamer

IGN
jineshgamer
Hello everyone,

My name is Jinesh Mehta, and in the world of Minecraft , I go by the name Jineshgamer. I'm very happy and excited to be part of the Pikanetwork community and would like to introduce myself. I am an enthusiastic Bedwars player and love to spend countless hours strategizing, building, and defending my bed. Gaming has been my passion since childhood, and through it, I have learned valuable life lessons such as teamwork, communication, and perseverance. I'm excited to meet new people, team up with others, and have an awesome time on this server. Let's get started, and I can't wait to see what exciting adventures await us in the world of Bedwars on Pikanetwork!

so , Lets play !

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
IGN
SweatyGamerYT
Jinesh Mehta, Welcome to this website, I hope you will have some lovely matches in-game. Enjoy your stay here.

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello everyone,

My name is Jinesh Mehta, and in the world of Minecraft , I go by the name Jineshgamer. I'm very happy and excited to be part of the Pikanetwork community and would like to introduce myself. I am an enthusiastic Bedwars player and love to spend countless hours strategizing, building, and defending my bed. Gaming has been my passion since childhood, and through it, I have learned valuable life lessons such as teamwork, communication, and perseverance. I'm excited to meet new people, team up with others, and have an awesome time on this server. Let's get started, and I can't wait to see what exciting adventures await us in the world of Bedwars on Pikanetwork!

so , Lets play !
Howdy!