Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars You Guys Should add a Invisibility Potion In Bedwars. First of all The normal Bedwars have 3 Potions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adenized

Minecraft Username
CrypticBlox

Suggestion:
You Guys Should add a Invisibility Potion In Bedwars. First of all The normal Bedwars have 3 Potions, You guys have 2 Only and Second of all, Invisibility helps the improve of Gameplay and Invisibilty is helpful Anyways! So Yeah, Hence. I suggest you guys to add the invisibility Potion

Detailed description:
Add Invisibility Potion Cuz its handy and Helpful and Normaly bedwars has it to!​

Reason(s):
ITS HELPFUL ALOT and you should add it <3

tlang

Veteran
A big -1 to invis potions.
It will be too op in the hands of the hackers.

keiko

The Pika
A big -1 to invis potions.
It will be too op in the hands of the hackers.
yes its too OP for hackers and if even a normal player use an invis pot in a cracked server hackers will just use Truesight hack to see where the invis players are

Panas

Banned
-1 imagine hackers with invis pots. PFFF we all dead on ws. Also they will be useless since most hackers have killaura

Panas

Banned
70% is hacker based
Also i tried to get as much plp as possible that are legit and play on minigames and they are less than 300. The server has 3k plp thats a 10% but there are plp in factions skyblock but even and there, hackers still exist

keiko

The Pika
70% is hacker based
Also i tried to get as much plp as possible that are legit and play on minigames and they are less than 300. The server has 3k plp thats a 10% but there are plp in factions skyblock but even and there, hackers still exist
This my guy here

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey MZA_108_2009,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ Currently not possible.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.