Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars 1) Add more hypixel maps, 2) Add final kills effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingbakonYT

Minecraft Username:
Flyingbakon​

Suggestion:
1) Add more hypixel maps, 2) Add final kills effect​

Detailed description:
You should add more hypixel maps especially in bedwars since I use your network to practice for hypixel. Furthermore you should add final kills effect lime the lightning one or the blood effect which I really like and use on hypixel a lot. And make the cosmetics in bedwars cheaper if possible because a non, without rank guy, takes not that many coins.​

Reason(s):
I think if you add hypixel maps, you will approach more people on your server like hero rine.org which has hypixel maps, the same will happen if you add the final kills effect. By the way I forgot to mention you should add The bridge too. It's a hypixel mod where you have 1 bridge and your goal is to score.You can add it in duels.​

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hypixel map idea -1
This server do not need map of hypixel anymore.
+1 for the final kill effect it cool
But it shall denied because you suggest two things u have to suggest only 1 thing it will be better at understanding and chance to get accept
Edit= 400
U suggest 2+ things

NGaming

Great Reporter
Hypixel maps already suggested and denied.
Final kill already suggested and is pending.

FVerzide

+1 for the final kills effect
but i dont like to have more hypixel maps i would like an original one

tlang

Veteran
Hello FlyingbakonYT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Your suggestion has already been suggested before.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.