Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

#1 Doubles Monthly! :D

OP
OP
kleaky

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
now i wanna pvp ya istg in bw or pvp wherever
I mean like we can pvp but I need your discord so I can contact you when I'm free because I only open minecraft when my duo is online at this point lmfao

wjdxo_

Legendary Pika
IGN
wjdxo
How many times did you play to get to the leaderboard?

OP
OP
kleaky

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
How many times did you play to get to the leaderboard?
every single day in a month and like when I wake up, I'd play until i have to eat lunch, then after eating lunch I would play for another 7 hours and I would wait again for my duo at 10 pm (for us) and play until 3 am

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
IGN
SweatyGamerYT
Champion

I hope this message finds you well. Although we may be strangers, I couldn't resist reaching out to express my sincere appreciation for your outstanding achievement in securing the number one position on the Bedwars monthly leaderboard. Your relentless grind and exceptional skills have left me in awe. I also want some wins so if you are free sometime we can grind together. 😄

OP
OP
kleaky

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
Champion

I hope this message finds you well. Although we may be strangers, I couldn't resist reaching out to express my sincere appreciation for your outstanding achievement in securing the number one position on the Bedwars monthly leaderboard. Your relentless grind and exceptional skills have left me in awe. I also want some wins so if you are free sometime we can grind together. 😄
Sure! Feel free to contact me if you want to play with me<3

goose_wayne

Great Reporter
IGN
goose_wayne
every single day in a month and like when I wake up, I'd play until i have to eat lunch, then after eating lunch I would play for another 7 hours and I would wait again for my duo at 10 pm (for us) and play until 3 am
Wtf bro

OP
OP
kleaky

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
This much block game is probably not too good for mental health. I recommend taking a break
dont worry, sometimes i do take a break. havent been really grinding cus ive been touching grass (was forced to go to a beach/swimming pool resort smh)

goose_wayne

Great Reporter
IGN
goose_wayne
dont worry, sometimes i do take a break. havent been really grinding cus ive been touching grass (was forced to go to a beach/swimming pool resort smh)
Forced to have fun irl smh