Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

UpperGround

Great Reporter
the mathematical history has been passing down by years and photosentesis is still the same where the agro legra jasor of the mathematical oder by performace of 0 that is inttoduce with 1 the chemical energy of vibranium is made by wakanda'ns great plant not like us that kills trees we should be like mr beast we plant like another 20 mil trees that evporates from airness that makes the math 6 =1 ok and the urunes are uncountebla in the face of math shyjikins is stilll here

if u didnt understand its ok i didnt too
what the fridge did i read

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
the mathematical history has been passing down by years and photosentesis is still the same where the agro legra jasor of the mathematical oder by performace of 0 that is inttoduce with 1 the chemical energy of vibranium is made by wakanda'ns great plant not like us that kills trees we should be like mr beast we plant like another 20 mil trees that evporates from airness that makes the math 6 =1 ok and the urunes are uncountebla in the face of math shyjikins is stilll here

if u didnt understand its ok i didnt too
woah woah
first u talked about maths then switched to biology and then chemistry and then fiction
what was tht

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
and other thread lost my brain cells... Quality thread approach!!!!!

keiko

The Pika
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future.