Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

1000 kills on kitpvp!

4Gpuglife

Pika Lover
1651416764520.pngI got 1k kills today, unfortunately I did not get a ss on just 1000, Level 34, 247 deaths!

yutasasagawa

Pika Member
I'm a trader on kitpvp, and to collect kits I need to die. I have the opposite problem as you.

Attachments

• 5d12f517f9f8f0e25bd04ba168d6fc46.png
    5d12f517f9f8f0e25bd04ba168d6fc46.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 4

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
I have like 1/2 kdr so my problem isn't as bad as yours

realoneness

Epic Pika
Prestige 2 btw.
View: https://imgur.com/a/7ATFjkk

U have 15kdr I have 67KDR totally not flexing with my Prestige 2.
you're prestige lvl 77 and yet we're around 6k kills difference... when a player relies on point boosters alone 😭... you started playing during the new update when they added point boosters, without point boosters, you would have no motivation whatsoever to reach top 1, and your KDR? all you do is grind lvl 1-10 players and rarely actually focus on fighting ranked prot 4+ players. notice how comb0 has 30k more kills compared to you but yet still on prestige 1? cus he grinded before point boosters was a thing.

Jocii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
you're prestige lvl 77 and yet we're around 6k kills difference... when a player relies on point boosters alone 😭... you started playing during the new update when they added point boosters, without point boosters, you would have no motivation whatsoever to reach top 1, and your KDR? all you do is grind lvl 1-10 players and rarely actually focus on fighting ranked prot 4+ players. notice how comb0 has 30k more kills compared to you but yet still on prestige 1? cus he grinded before point boosters was a thing.
I killed you 30 minutes ago. Also, My forums account is older than you, clearly I'm in this community longer than you. I have more reapers,divines than you better KDR, Higher kills, more gkits while being f2p. Basically, better in general.

LextaciGOD

Rare Pika
I killed you 30 minutes ago. Also, My forums account is older than you, clearly I'm in this community longer than you. I have more reapers,divines than you better KDR, Higher kills, more gkits while being f2p. Basically, better in general.
+1 yeahhh h h h h

realoneness

Epic Pika
I killed you 30 minutes ago. Also, My forums account is older than you, clearly I'm in this community longer than you. I have more reapers,divines than you better KDR, Higher kills, more gkits while being f2p. Basically, better in generaf
yes you "killed" me after a 3v1, your forums account is older? fam this is my 5th forum accounts since i forgot my first, second, third and fourth. Yet i can still see some of my first account post, i wouldnt mention specifically but made it 5 years ago. youre flexing that youre f2p? 😭 , you might have more special sets, but you spend 0 euros on this gamemode 💀

realoneness

Epic Pika
yes you "killed" me after a 3v1, your forums account is older? fam this is my 5th forum accounts since i forgot my first, second, third and fourth. Yet i can still see some of my first account post, i wouldnt mention specifically but made it 5 years ago. youre flexing that youre f2p? 😭 , you might have more special sets, but you spend 0 euros on this gamemode 💀
6 years ago* ish :> i just checked again november 1 2016

Jocii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You 3v1ed me aswell and why aren't u on ur main forums account? Also I spent nothing indeed you're mad p2w and you're horrible. Go play Asian servers

Jocii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
There's something called password resetting thru mail bucko

_Nikki99

Staff Member
"If only I played KitPvP, then I would understand what ya'll are talking about lol"
Other than that i have no clue what y'all are on about