Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

:(

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
It's Sad to Here all of Our Favorites Rappers Gone in an Ash First Pop know King Von Why is this World Like this so Curel they Killed XxxTentacion I loved that Man Death is Very Sad to go Through All Of King von Friends Sad Lil Durk Sad Pop smoke Sad why Are people so Cold Hearted in this World Lets take a Moment and Cherish them There be in out Hearts for Ever Love you all stay safe in this World <3<3

D

Deleted member 88174

Yo yo yo! It's you spiritual lyrical spiritual lyrical genius here back with a mlg forum reply!

Have you heard this rap? (Warning: contains strong language and potential adult themes. If you think your parents will tell you off for watching it do not watch it)
View: https://youtu.be/j17_ix7uh1M

It's ya BOI signing out!

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
DUDE RLY Im Expressing my Feeling u talk about this

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
YO YOOO YOOOO! You guessed it! Ya boi is making a reply!

I should be talking about this. It is really really good. I was just sharing one of my favorite rap music to make you feel better?

It's ya boi signing out!
Ur right the Song was Funny Tho Thanks Dude :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
KNOW SilverWing I was thinking Can i join a Game with u Pls i Think it would be Rly cool To be in a Game with my Fav Youtuber :)

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Like People Care Its ya boi sighing out like Idk Sigh out never wanted u here anyways Not being Mean Dragon