Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

1K Weekly Bedwars Wins?

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
IGN
BlazeLavenson
An interesting topic that's been on my mind recently - has any pika player gotten 1,000 weekly wins? If so, please let me know and maybe add me on discord as I would love to learn more about this!

EthanPyxl12345

Rare Pika
An interesting topic that's been on my mind recently - has any pika player gotten 1,000 weekly wins? If so, please let me know and maybe add me on discord as I would love to learn more about this!
Thats impossible tbh pika players cant do that hypixel players are an expection

bubblerecord

That would be insanely hard since firstly I have only seen a few ppl get 100 wins in a day like Purpled but even if u do that u will only get 700 wins. So maybe its possible but u will have to grind a lot.

meek_mills

Epic Pika
IGN
meek_mills

probably not thats hard to get 1000 wins a week if you look up the weekly wins leaderboard no would be getting 500+ wins a week ;/ so 1000 wins are not possible

JohnApple

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It could be possible. The weekly reset is of course 7 days. You will need to get around 142-143 wins per day in order to get 1000 wins in 7 days. If you average all the games of 143 wins per day (games that take 1 minute or games that take 10 minutes), the average can be around 5 minute per game (if you are have a good trios/quads party that is willing to sweat with you as well.) With the average time of 5 minutes per game and having to do 143 wins per day, it will convert into 11.9 hours.
In the end, you have to do at least 11.9 hours every day with a good trios/quads party in order to get at least 1000 wins weekly. This does leave 12.1 hours in your day to eat for breakfast/lunch/supper for 1 hour each, leaving 9 hours. Then you can spend the remaining 9 hours with 8 hours of sleep. The last hour can be divided in your daily lives to do some activity outside.

AspectPlayedX

Pika Lover
It's possible, but I don't think the average pika player would put the dedication for 1K weekly wins.