Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

2 things- just read

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
1. In eggwars and skywars i can always see if a player is being banned/muted or warned by whatever staff . I dont think this is meant to be there so im just informing you but i think it should be removed as being banned isnt exactly something you want every single player playing that part of the server to know.

2. In Eggwars it says record hackers and then report(something like that) it says this as an alert i think for all servers it should have a similar alert about reporting players because a lot of players dont know how to or when the wrong thing is done to them they just rely on the fact that staff are watching which obviously they arent all the time.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
1. I think it isn't really any problem but it warns others not to break the rules (Even though NO ONE reads them)
2. Needs to Happen globally on all severs including the lobby.

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
1. I think it isn't really any problem but it warns others not to break the rules (Even though NO ONE reads them)
2. Needs to Happen globally on all severs including the lobby.
for the number 2 thing u phrased it better thats what i mean
and for the first one im only bringing this up because someone bought it up on old forums but on different part of server and staff were eager to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.