Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

2017 flashback ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
2018 is comin, and i know this year was very rough for us and some had a great time this year. We all had ups and downs happened this year and for sure they're very memorable and important. Some memories had our family or our friends in it. Why dont share some of the great things that happened to you this year? Like you got a new Jordans or something.

Heres mine. This year, i made a new set of friends at school. I love them as I love my doggy. They're very great and Im blessed that I became part of one of the awesome group haha.

Share yours below ☝ and have a Happy Holiday and have a great New Year!

SirDarelYT

Epic Pika
2018 is comin, and i know this year was very rough for us and some had a great time this year. We all had ups and downs happened this year and for sure they're very memorable and important. Some memories had our family or our friends in it. Why dont share some of the great things that happened to you this year? Like you got a new Jordans or something.

Heres mine. This year, i made a new set of friends at school. I love them as I love my doggy. They're very great and Im blessed that I became part of one of the awesome group haha.

Share yours below ☝ and have a Happy Holiday and have a great New Year!
Woah..new member but verified.. how to get verified?

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
Brah, many things happened to me this year fam, I don't even wanna start calling all of them, I'm 2 lazy 4 dis.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
I got to learn freely in school. XD I got to learn how to bunk classes. XD Thnks to my friends. XD

EzGarry

Pika Lover
There is no point in talking about great moments in 2017 since it was such a muddy year not only for me but for the whole server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.