Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars 4v4v4v4s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water_water

Minecraft Username
Water_water

Suggestion:
4v4v4v4s

Detailed description:
I would like a 4v4v4v4s game mode cuz i have more friends and would like to play withe morethan 2 of them​

Reason(s):
It would bring more people to play bedwars for reasons there are new gamemodes​

Example(s):
Example 4v4v4s in hypixel bedwars

JerryMine

The Pika
lol guys how much times i have to say commenting a +1 -1 or even a neutral means nothing and I'd rather see discussions cuz the owner doesn't care about your votes it's about what they really think can help the server

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
lol guys how much times i have to say commenting a +1 -1 or even a neutral means nothing and I'd rather see discussions cuz the owner doesn't care about your votes it's about what they really think can help the server
many times* and ye true lol, but people are just giving their opinions to the one who made the suggestion

Panas

Banned
-1 would take hours to find a game, secondly, not all people have friends
Bedwars is all about having fun and making friends +1 Hope fully we can get a 4v4s update so me and my friends can make a better winstreak. hehe

NubxD

Pika Lover
Bedwars is all about having fun and making friends +1 Hope fully we can get a 4v4s update so me and my friends can make a better winstreak. hehe
have you even seen skywars duos? theres never a single game going on, and wtf do you mean "making friends" its about playing with friends which not everyone has, its not about making friends

keiko

The Pika
+1 this could make the bedwars community too play with more friends

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]neutral[/BGCOLOR], nothing special...

Good night,

Krekkers

Event Coordinator
Veteran
epic but the game would get unbalanced

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Water_water,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and will be implemented soon!​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.