Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars A few changes i thought about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrays

Pika Member
IGN
Mrays
Minecraft Username:
Mrays

Suggestion:
A few changes i thought about

Detailed description:
Basically this was my thought about updating the bedwars shop keeper

Shears - They cost 40 iron which is a price of a fireball, please if you can, lower it down to 20 iron

Wood tools - They have no enchantment on them, if you can add them Efficiency 1

Add Glass - Should be invincible to TNT, Fireballs, etc.

Private games - Make an option to make the bases iron + gold generator faster

Knockback stick - The price is 10 gold, if you can lower it to 5 gold

Invisible potion - If you can it would be great (in my opinion at least)

Stone sword - It's 12 iron, if you can lower it to 10 iron

Hit registration - Improve the hit registration because sometimes when you try to hit the opponent he becomes invincible

That's basically all my thoughts. Hope you enjoy​

Reason(s):
A small update i thought of to make the game feel smoother.​

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
i agree but not in the privite games or the Knockback stick they wont do that

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Shears - They cost 40 iron which is a price of a fireball, please if you can, lower it down to 20 iron
suggested and accepted, will be implemented in later days.
Wood tools - They have no enchantment on them, if you can add them Efficiency 1
Suggested and still pending.
+1, should have more custom choice for private games
suggested and denied
suggested and denied. Will be too op.
Stone sword is 10 iron on single and duos. It is 12 in quads and trpl. -1
Hit registration - Improve the hit registration because sometimes when you try to hit the opponent he becomes invincible
make a bug report for this instead.

just asking, why you need to suggest things that mostly are copied from that server?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

damn ok

Suggested and still pending.

+1, should have more custom choice for private games

suggested and denied

suggested and denied. Will be too op.

make a bug report for this instead.

just asking, why you need to suggest things that mostly are copied from that server?

M

MiracleWolf

Shears:-1 (40 for shears is fine, maybe lower it to 30 iron but definitely not 20)

Wood tools: +1

Add Glass - +1

Private games - +1

Knockback stick: i would say +1 however it has already been suggested and denied so -1 :(... maybe make it 7-8 gold instead?

Invisible potion
- no -1

Stone sword: 12 iron is fine... also why do u want everything to be copied from hypixel damn.

Hit registration
- +1 however you can't suggest to fix things so uh -1 i guess lol unless its a bug where u should make a bug report like eao said above lol

M

MiracleWolf

This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

yes

no

UpperGround

Great Reporter

bruh

no

Piko

Banned
-1, not needed, very annoying as bad players already build huge defenses that need 3 tnt and if you add this then it's just going to make games longer and not harder
+1, why not, we don't have a lot of things to change in private games so this would be a good idea.
Already suggested and declined I don't understand why soo many people want this, just sounds like a bad idea
No. Maybe if the price was like 4 emeralds but no.
Apparently it's already 10 in solos and duos, I didn't see that because I play a lot of trios and fours with my friends but adding it in those other 2 is just a waste of time

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't give my opinion on all of those because some were already suggested and there was nothing else to say
I pretty much agree with EA with all of those
Also this server isn't hypixel but cracked so stop making it be like that, suggest something creative pls

M

MiracleWolf

-1, not needed, very annoying as bad players already build huge defenses that need 3 tnt and if you add this then it's just going to make games longer and not harder
I disagree with this.

its easy to break a defense with glass anyways, all you have to do is drop down break a piece of glass and place a tnt... or if you want you can block yourself in the bed defense with tools. Glass is a good way to make tnt a bit less powerful because as it stands its a bit too op rn (at least if you know how to place it lmao) and it helps make tools more useful (because most ppl dont buy them)

Piko

Banned
I disagree with this.

its easy to break a defense with glass anyways, all you have to do is drop down break a piece of glass and place a tnt... or if you want you can block yourself in the bed defense with tools. Glass is a good way to make tnt a bit less powerful because as it stands its a bit too op rn (at least if you know how to place it lmao) and it helps make tools more useful (because most ppl dont buy them)
idk
Then I'm neutralㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
OMG nothing new
all of these were suggested before ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

OP
OP
Mrays

Mrays

Pika Member
IGN
Mrays
Damn i havent checked it for weeks thanks for at least looking and sorry for lack of creativity

Piko

Banned
I fact checked that and It's actually 12 in solos and duos but I do like it that way as a full gen is 32 iron and I can buy a stone sword, 64 wool and 16 ladders as my normal buy

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
I fact checked that and It's actually 12 in solos and duos but I do like it that way as a full gen is 32 iron and I can buy a stone sword, 64 wool and 16 ladders as my normal buy
Same xd and also 12 iron or 10 iron is the same so nothing changed olny 2 iron

Status
Not open for further replies.