Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A good Idea/s

Fenixx

..........I think Guilds should be a thing on Pika for better Xp gaining and Cool times on server..

.........I think Pika Should add a Atlas or atleast something similar to it for better anti cheat and Fun content.

----NO HATE To PIKA Community and developers your server is just great and no pressure and I just want to help out any where if I Can

Thanks <3

Lover from Fenixx

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
..........I think Guilds should be a thing on Pika for better Xp gaining and Cool times on server..

.........I think Pika Should add a Atlas or atleast something similar to it for better anti cheat and Fun content.

----NO HATE To PIKA Community and developers your server is just great and no pressure and I just want to help out any where if I Can

Thanks <3

Lover from Fenixx
make a suggestion here be sure to use the search thread filter to make sure the thread hasnt been suggested before

Mute

Great Reporter

Thanks <3

Lover from Fenixx
that's like hypixel man
. .

NGaming

Great Reporter
never being added..

pls add 6words no lol
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Zidane5929

Rare Pika

Thanks <3

Lover from Fenixx
I hate the dev and the only reason is that I keep getting lagged back whenever I try to telly bridge , plus when I was a final kill the stupid console decided to keep on lagging me back until the player reached and killed me [MY PING IS 125MS - 190MS AND DON'T TRY TO TELL ME TO REPORT THE BUG, I HAVE EVIDENCE BUT I WON'T AS I'M DONE TRIYING TO HELP PIKA IMPROVE LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT ]

NGaming

Great Reporter
I hate the dev and the only reason is that I keep getting lagged back whenever I try to telly bridge , plus when I was a final kill the stupid console decided to keep on lagging me back until the player reached and killed me [MY PING IS 125MS - 190MS AND DON'T TRY TO TELL ME TO REPORT THE BUG, I HAVE EVIDENCE BUT I WON'T AS I'M DONE TRIYING TO HELP PIKA IMPROVE LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT ]
If you're lagging it has to be your ping

Zidane5929

Rare Pika
If you're lagging it has to be your ping
ohh yeaa obviously it can't be pika becuz pika is soo bloody perfect and my fiber ethernet cable must be flawed, and obviously I don't have a mod that tells me my ping and obviously It was not 139ms maybe it is the shit bug that is in NoCheatPlus

NGaming

Great Reporter
ohh yeaa obviously it can't be pika becuz pika is soo bloody perfect and my fiber ethernet cable must be flawed, and obviously I don't have a mod that tells me my ping and obviously It was not 139ms maybe it is the shit bug that is in NoCheatPlus
I don't experience any lag so it's your ping

NGaming

Great Reporter
hahahahahahahaha what is your ping, and I actually have good internet
I get 150ms ping and your internet doesn't matter that much if you're getting high ping you're living far away from France

Zidane5929

Rare Pika
I get 150ms ping and your internet doesn't matter that much if you're getting high ping you're living far away from France
My ping ranges from 115-195ms, and I'm close to France (approx 7,300km away)(and I don't use an Ethernet Cable)

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
To be honest, the guild's feature would be so op. So sad, it might not get added soon.
But I don't think they would add atlas as the devs and mods always say that they are trying not to copy Hypickle anymore.

Dytel

Banned

Thanks <3

Lover from Fenixx
A really good anticheat that I can recommend for any staff reading.. use vulcan its really good.. just disble hitbox check G and B and ur all good
or if u want configure it to the way u want

Zidane5929

Rare Pika
A really good anticheat that I can recommend for any staff reading.. use vulcan its really good.. just disble hitbox check G and B and ur all good
or if u want configure it to the way u want
They use NCP [NoCheatPlus]

Gay filter