Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A player called Punish

EDQT

Pika Lover
Tell him that he can practice on singleplayer creative mode.
There are server mainly for bridging too.
I can't give you the IP as it is punishable to share other server IPs on pikaNetwork fourms site
He wants to work on it within pika so he could know how to Telly on pika cuz notice how minimal pika is compared to other servers (cps limit) (block lags etc)

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This player called Punish keeps walking into the void every skywars game the moment it starts. I dont know if this is something to be bothered about
Well, even i saw him doing that. Every time i joined a game he walks off and i kept a eye on him. Also he's from guild called 'VeinGlory' maybe, someone would have kept him to grind for the guild? Or maybe other.

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
It's like, everytime you lose game/die you get some guild exp. So it helps him getting lot of guild exp for his guild.

Phosphorus

Pika Member
No i played like 42 matches or something yesterday and the guy keeeps walking off the map he spawned three times next to me and he still did the same thing hes walking off not bridging
maybe they trying to get the number 1 spot for the most losses.

DangerousCop

Pika Member
He was probably trying to get in the leaderboard for most games played. lol. I dont know why you guys are having so big conversation over this topic.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
He was probably trying to get in the leaderboard for most games played. lol. I dont know why you guys are having so big conversation over this topic.
its cuz we lack something called a life

btw i saw u on sw yesteday if i remeber correctly
ur vip or elite
i asked how dangerous u are on a scale of 1 to 10 but u left the queue ;-;