Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Prison Abandoned GKIT, and Mystery GKIT

faredgg

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
faredgg​

Suggestion:
Abandoned GKIT, and Mystery GKIT​

Detailed description:
Abandoned GKIT, and Mystery GKIT have been nerfed really hard that both GKITS became almost useless cause the only useful thing you can get from Abandoned GKIT and Mystery GKIT is prestige costs and the random GKIT book [ELF-Boosters-Explosive-Scrolls], So my suggestion here is to add something that can make them have more value than now cause now buying Abandoned GKIT is waste of money cause they are not good any more so I suggest to make them have more value is to add enchants books I know it was added before in loot crates but it was OP but my idea here is to make Abandoned GKIT have like fortune enchant book like 10-50level per book [can be changed] and Mystery GKIT have like fortune 10-20 [can be changed], and about Abandoned it got nerfed so badly that even Mystery GKIT more better than it cause of explosive GKIT that Mystery has so I suggest to add a 25% book for Keys GKIT to make it have more value and actually good to buy and the rarity of the book should be more rare than ELF-Boosters, and for Mystery it's not really good at the moment cause the only good thing you can get from it is the Explosive GKIT so I suggest to make it have more value and actually worth to buy it is adding large amount of EXP in it like 100k-200k [can be changed] and making the chance of getting godly keys/unique keys more better.​

Reason(s):
1st: Will make Abandoned GKIT and Mystery GKIT more worth it than before
2nd: Will make people actually care about getting it cause it will have good stuff
3rd:Will make people actually try to grind things for them
4th:Will help miners in their start in every season
5th:Will make GKITS way more better than this season​

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
I disagree with this, as if people just bought abandoned gkits and mystery gkit once then they can use the tokens get by them to use to win the payouts pretty easily. The opp community is manly dependent on gkits and the 1 with the most gkits rules the opp. Néw players can't even get a chance to even compete. I am sorry faredgg but I disagree with you

iiLuc_

Pika Member
@MAX-11 it's fair that player with many gkits "rule opprison". Those players have won payouts and bought gkits with their iron. You used to have level skips in aban/mystery crates. I think faredgg is suggesting to add something like that back into the crates so that the gkits are actually useful. Right now abans/mysterys are just really bad since those 25% gkit books are a scam. It's a good idea if there comes a buff for those gkits.

OP
OP
faredgg

faredgg

Legendary Pika
I respect your opinion but the people who has the most GKIT have tried so hard to get them they've wasted too many hours playing OPPrison to win payouts to get more GKITs but now GKITS are almost useless like what I've said what's the matter if you've tried so hard and the rewards that you get will be trash that's my point and GKITS don't give that much the only thing that can help you in them is the prestige costs so my point is that they should add better rewards so it would be actually worth it to waste your time on OPPrison

Rexxies

I disagree with this, as if people just bought abandoned gkits and mystery gkit once then they can use the tokens get by them to use to win the payouts pretty easily. The opp community is manly dependent on gkits and the 1 with the most gkits rules the opp. Néw players can't even get a chance to even compete. I am sorry faredgg but I disagree with you
According to your theory you're suggesting that the current payouts aren't won by gkit advantages, give me a break, abandoned is one of the most expensive gkits and worth nothing, adding a little worth will not change it's economy. New player are right now at the best chance of starting than ever before as the gamemode has been made A LOT MORE NEW GUY FRIENDLY now. If you see any new p2w and new grinder, at the end the grinder achieved more.

Rexxies

+1 a little worth in these gkit will only get the players to focus more on them and get a new side task, plus it's one of the most expensive gkit so it makes sense.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
@MAX-11 it's fair that player with many gkits "rule opprison". Those players have won payouts and bought gkits with their iron. You used to have level skips in aban/mystery crates. I think faredgg is suggesting to add something like that back into the crates so that the gkits are actually useful. Right now abans/mysterys are just really bad since those 25% gkit books are a scam. It's a good idea if there comes a buff for those gkits.
But iiluc the thing is, it's an infinite loop. New players don't get to compete and old players leaving opp.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
According to your theory you're suggesting that the current payouts aren't won by gkit advantages, give me a break, abandoned is one of the most expensive gkits and worth nothing, adding a little worth will not change it's economy. New player are right now at the best chance of starting than ever before as the gamemode has been made A LOT MORE NEW GUY FRIENDLY now. If you see any new p2w and new grinder, at the end the grinder achieved more.
Rexxi they just either sell them and get tokens early game and with that, they control the economy real quick

iiLuc_

Pika Member
@MAX-11 so according to you, players that mined for weeks to win payouts shouldn't gain an advantage for the next season? New players aren't getting payouts because they don't know good miners and they don't know how to compete. Rich people also don't get tokens early game from abans/mysterys.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
@MAX-11 so according to you, players that mined for weeks to win payouts shouldn't gain an advantage for the next season? New players aren't getting payouts because they don't know good miners and they don't know how to compete. Rich people also don't get tokens early game from abans/mysterys.
They should get an advantage, but not in like so that they can be the 1 who can win only

iiLuc_

Pika Member
Abans/mysterys are not the reason they keep winning. They don't really get beaten because people that try to compete are not on the same level as them.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Abans/mysterys are not the reason they keep winning. They don't really get beaten because people that try to compete are not on the same level as them.
But your the 1 who told me that they use aban and mystrys for tokens.

iiLuc_

Pika Member
But your the 1 who told me that they use aban and mystrys for tokens.
Perhaps I told you gkits get used for it, but abans/mysterys are not used for it. Think about it, what about abans/mysterys can give a ton of tokens early game? Like selling isn't gonna work because people don't have a lot of tokens at the start. No one is gonna tell you how to get those tokens early game. But this is getting off topic. This suggestion is about buffing the mystery/abandon gkits, not about how players earn tokens early game.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@MAX-11 the thing is if players are paying real money for something, then it should be worth its price , rn abandoned kits aren't that good and opening one of them is a disappointed compared to last year before Nerf.

If you rant about new player this new player that , belive me harly any of those new players continue playing the majority are those who have knowledge about this mode and actually want something different and exciting every season.

You can go on with this doesn't fit good for new players , new players don't have this , new plays that.. like dude honestly gets real with yourself

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think it's honesty a much better suggestion, because after the upgrade thing has already nerfed the amount of p2w you can do at ssn start so the point of max11 guy is invalid here,
Also the new players work hard to become p2w player .

Like we know that's what their goal is , you need to go step by step. I can compare it with evolution like in Pokemon imfao.

F2p get kits and ranks then that guy spends money to become p2w.

scyp

Rare Pika
+1 the fact that my friend has been mining for 12+ hours a day for a week just to get a aban gkits is craaaaazy