Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Ability for champ to turn off autotip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft username:
TejasIsPro

Suggestion:
Ability for champ to turn off autotip

Detailed description:
Champion Rank Features

When purchasing the Champion rank from Pika Network's store, users gain access to a range of exceptional features.

One notable inclusion is the AutoTip functionality, designed to streamline the process of tipping others using commands such as /tip or /thanks. This feature automatically tips recipients until the cooldown period resets, saving valuable time.

However, it has come to my attention that there is currently no option to disable this AutoTip feature in the settings.

I kindly request that Pika Network consider implementing a toggle or setting to enable users to turn off the AutoTip feature according to their preferences.

Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Note: Please I know while tipping someone we don't lose any XP or coins but this should be togglable and enabled by default

OP
OP
T
  1. Well I agree it doesn't hurt but my suggestion is to have an option to disable AutoTip is more about providing users with a bit more control and customization. Everyone has their own preferences, some users might prefer to handle it manually or simply have the flexibility to choose when and whom to tip.

2. If we are buying the top most rank we would like a little more control on our account

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello TejasIsProReal,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • You lose nothing by tipping boosters.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.