Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

About curent situation of survival pvp

moxito

Pika Lover
I think at this point everyone knows that half of the survival players are there only for pvp yet staff couldn't care less about pvp or survival in general for example there's a bug where everyone can warp out from pvp at any given moment while in combat. A glitch that absolutely defeats the purpouse of why pvp is even there and even though staff know about the bug they haven't fixed it for over like 2 months pvping is impossible like this. And I get that they only fix this types of bugs at the end of the seasons but making it so it's not banable???? Everyone abuses it pvping is literely not possible and even when players go out of their way to record them and report them they get answer "too light to be punished for" WHAT? literely abusing the bug that makes every single player rage abusing a bug that defeats the purpouse of the only reason survival is alive not punishable??wtf is this

BoultWarrior

Pika Member
Thats true i think make combat logging bannable or remove it.
Pls try to do something with it , it really makes it hard to play with such combat loggers.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
Survival is not a PvP server. Players work hard for items so obviously they will combat log, I feel like they leave bugs like this for that very reason. I would do the same if I wasn’t rich.

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
IGN
Lpkfvip
Survival is not a PvP server. Players work hard for items so obviously they will combat log, I feel like they leave bugs like this for that very reason. I would do the same if I wasn’t rich.
I did not completely agree with your statement, if players work hard for items then they will know that pvp is not good for them and obviously wont pvp with those valuable items (Just like me, i barely go to pvp with my best gear bc i always have the fear of losing them, espescially when im not good at pvp).
Also, warping out in combat is a bug and bugs need to be fixed, while people who abuse bugs must be punished for exploiting, and combat logging is no exception to this.
Though, you are rly right when saying that "Survival is not a pvp server", so i guess they should do something to reduce the pvp aspect of it, because like 70% of the people there spend most of their time in pvp instead of buiding farms and cool stuffs in worlds.

OP
OP
moxito

moxito

Pika Lover
It's what makes pvp interesting, what gives grinding survival for hours a reason to get items and actualy use them in pvp and not keep them in your chests forever. It's that risk thats fun. And simply going in pvp knowing u can't die is pointless no fun boring and ussles

It's what makes pvp interesting, what gives grinding survival for hours a reason to get items and actualy use them in pvp and not keep them in your chests forever. It's that risk thats fun. And simply going in pvp knowing u can't die is pointless no fun boring and ussles
Exactly
Fear of losing stuff is understandable but combat logging is abusing bugs and its against the pika forums but idk why the staff is not taking actions on it

Sorned1234

Pika Lover
I did not completely agree with your statement, if players work hard for items then they will know that pvp is not good for them and obviously wont pvp with those valuable items (Just like me, i barely go to pvp with my best gear bc i always have the fear of losing them, espescially when im not good at pvp).
Also, warping out in combat is a bug and bugs need to be fixed, while people who abuse bugs must be punished for exploiting, and combat logging is no exception to this.
Though, you are rly right when saying that "Survival is not a pvp server", so i guess they should do something to reduce the pvp aspect of it, because like 70% of the people there spend most of their time in pvp instead of buiding farms and cool stuffs
Whats the point of grinding stuff and money and storing them in chests? We grind to get stacked and to pvp and have fun and kill randos like u. Ive gotten so much op stuff in pvp and when they removed combat log and we ganked him and ive gotten 3 p5 unb4/5 sets from him with sharp 6 sword xD