Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

About new classic skyblock

krstecd

Pika Lover
First of all: when you make a cobblestone generator, you don't get redstone ore, gold ore and lapiz ore from the generator, you only get iron diamond and emeralds.
Second: you can break blocks in nether but you cant build? that is really stupid idea by the way you cant use shovel in the nether for breaking idk why but you cant.
I think is better like in old skyblock sever the nether to be a island for every single player.
Third: is the Skyblock PVP or NONPVP ? because it use to be nonpvp before but now: nether PVP. Normal world: WarZone( pvp) you should change some of these.
Fourth: Why we cant craft a hoppers? Does they make the server too laggy?

Also i am disappointed of some Staff on the server, i wont name them but as much you ask for a help from them they don't react but you try to help to someone on other language and BOOM you get a warning...

HMikel

Cobble Gen works perfectly ... I began getting Redstone ore after leveling up my is several times (what I realized).
Can you imagine 100 players building in the nether? 0.0
For the other questions, I can't respond to them ... Well, your questions are similar to the in-game players question it would be good to get a final answer.

umar1717

Banned
You j get all this early perks from mining on a cobble gen, I don’t see what your point is. Hoppers are now no longer craftable because they bring /is top value hence why you need to grind for them. Thirdly why do you need to build in the nether? It’s there and designed so you could collect the blaze spawners as a standing points for the economy.

OP
OP
krstecd

krstecd

Pika Lover
im almost at 160 island level and i still dont get redstone lapiz or gold ores

OP
OP
krstecd

krstecd

Pika Lover
one more thing where do i sell the tnt? ive asked several times but no one tell