Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

About Pika....

Do you think Pika was fun before then now? ( curious question )

• Yes - its better then before.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No - before was better then now.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

PipyYT

Hello.

The thought of speaking about this has been inside me for a very long time, but today I can finally voice it. I've been a member of Pika-network for decades and I cannot ignore this thought any longer. This server is completely buggy, and the hit ratio is extremely bad. My best friend Yoeri gave the server to new owners. Since then, it has been completely downhill. There have been far too many stories about how Pika suddenly went downhill after the new ownership took over. No, I am not aiming to spread hatred at all, that is the last thing I hope to do, but I think Pika needs to improve their server more. It is only for one reason, I would like to wake the 2 main owners up to listen to what members are saying about the server and how it is no longer an enjoyable experience. I would ask Max and Voodo to take the time to seek out a solution to this problem. If you're fighting someone on this server and your hits aren't registering sometimes, it can be difficult to play from my opinion i dont know if it ever happen to someone has well. Lastly, I ask you, Max or Voodo, that you take a moment to look at the perspective of the players and listen to them.

Hellific

Veteran
If you think the time Yoeri was an owner was a good time, then you are completely wrong, my friend. The server back then was incredibly broken, it is far better than what it used to be and trust me on that one. Sure, some of the gamemodes aren't exactly cared much for but still remain amazingly better than what it used to be before.

There used to be all sorts of daily crap going on in PikaNetwork when Yoeri was the owner, this day that's getting griefed next day that's getting griefed, oh! the server is getting ddosed and this was super common back then. It's far better than what it used to be. Having a few bugs like bad hit register which is only in like 3 gamemodes (Bedwars, Skywars & Practice) does not make the entire server trash.

If you think the owners right now do not listen, then I do not know what you think of Yoeri because he definitely didn't care for the server, atleast for like a whole year before changing the ownership.