Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival About pvp arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
Username:
my_name_is_ahmed

Suggestion:
About pvp arena

Detailed description:
I am really disapointed pika for not giving importance to survival . survival gets reset after years and now is the perfect time to reset the survival because every thing is broken ah not working shops not working dupes hackers and many more problem. And I know you guys would do nothing even after reading this msg so plsss do one thing for us surival players u know that pvp is not working properly in pvp arena its only working on upper parts just put blocks at the place where u fall down so players cant escape and lets us have little bit fun.

Reason(s):
Do something for survival players . it would make pvp more fun . And third reason noobs come to pvp and use kb sword to push people down and thats so annoying .

Last edited:

bowquet

Epic Pika
is it possible for you to just .. explain that better. saying 'fix ah, fix bugs, fix pvp' is pretty broad and most likely won't get much attention. there's a reason ah stopped working for dupes & you should instead list these issues instead of just saying 'fix survival'. also your third reason about kb swords sounds also pretty normal & isn't something to be 'suggested' about, unless you wanted the map to be changed.

OP
OP
my_name_is_ahmed

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
is it possible for you to just .. explain that better. saying 'fix ah, fix bugs, fix pvp' is pretty broad and most likely won't get much attention. there's a reason ah stopped working for dupes & you should instead list these issues instead of just saying 'fix survival'. also your third reason about kb swords sounds also pretty normal & isn't something to be 'suggested' about, unless you wanted the map to be changed.
the kb part is about the the pvp not working in lower parts thats a bug thingy if u played survival then u would know

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
the kb part is about the the pvp not working in lower parts thats a bug thingy if u played survival then u would know
I completely agree, It is a real disappointment that Pika has neglected Survival for a long time. and ever since I bought my Perm samurai rank, survival has collapsed.

OP
OP
my_name_is_ahmed

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
I completely agree, It is a real disappointment that Pika has neglected Survival for a long time. and ever since I bought my Perm samurai rank, survival has collapsed.
fr bro pika give nothing to survival only takes money from us

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello my_name_is_ahmed,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.