Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival about the unfairness in pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moisbig

Pika Lover
Username:
Moisbig​

Suggestion:
about the unfairness in pvp​

Detailed description:
protection 5 and sharp 6 that is what people have in pvp with the classes and survivor keys but one problem that we have in survival is that sharp 6 with streght does 3 hearts to a prot 4 sharp 5 guy so us those people who are with vanilla type or armor we get killed fast and its unfair​

Reason(s):
like right now pika survival is very unfair in the terms of pvp like in pvp we got prot 5 people and sharp 6 it is sounfair that they these days most of the people in the clans who have prot 5 we the others do not have a chance to kill them because they like just eat enchanted golden apples or just eat normal gaps like u guys made it so unfair about the classes and the enchant class because they get a prot 5 and unbreaking 4 book every 4 days like maybe we could nerf it or maybe we can just like just remove it so we go to old style pvp without god apples and without op enchants so fights are quicker and players dont feel like they are fighting a super unfair fight because they do like 1 heart every 2 crits to the prot 5 people also about the noble kit its so dumb to like it gives u 12 god apples every day maybe u guys can nerf the cooldown to like every 3 days so that its more controllable the stock of them in the shops.​

Example(s):
bb8ez comes with full prot 5 and supplies all his team with prot 5 sharp 6 and we cant do much agaist them because they will just eat gaps or egaps and they wont die like just nerf the enchants pls​

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
IGN
HarrisKING
Downvoted, I am already against PvP, in my opinion PvP should be removed

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
IGN
ZekromXD
Neutral. Idk if that should be changed or not cz I don't play survival xD

opahmed1130

mois baby i also have p5 set but i grinded for it and buyed it from other players so u can also grind it if u want.but i am with your suggestion they should add crsfting recipe for p5 books and s6 books and unb4

OP
OP
Moisbig

Moisbig

Pika Lover
mate i do got p5 set but u dont understand like the server so pay to win like if i was rich asf i could buy enchant class on 4 alts and get p5 unb 4 set every 4 days like its so stupid dude u gotta understand why we could like probably nerf or just remove p5 and s6 well s6 is fine p5 is not like i do half a heart every crit like the regen from saturaition when at spawn out heals my damage with streght 2 its so stupidly op. also if i grind its gonna take longer than for others who spend lots of money its gotta be more free to play friendly so broke people can play it
mois baby i also have p5 set but i grinded for it and buyed it from other players so u can also grind it if u want.but i am with your suggestion they should add crsfting recipe for p5 books and s6 books and unb4

opahmed1130

mate i do got p5 set but u dont understand like the server so pay to win like if i was rich asf i could buy enchant class on 4 alts and get p5 unb 4 set every 4 days like its so stupid dude u gotta understand why we could like probably nerf or just remove p5 and s6 well s6 is fine p5 is not like i do half a heart every crit like the regen from saturaition when at spawn out heals my damage with streght 2 its so stupidly op. also if i grind its gonna take longer than for others who spend lots of money its gotta be more free to play friendly so broke people can play it
agreed . tbh gunfire needs money xD

OP
OP
Moisbig

Moisbig

Pika Lover
bro bb8ez gave me 50k he rich asf it was just 1 play dude like we got rich bois who dont pvp and sure its ok

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Hello Moisbig,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.