Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Closed Account erasure request

• Thread starter Deleted member 168379
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 168379

Hello, I want to file a right-to-erasure request for my account. I don't play on Pika Network, and I tried using Saymine (saymine.com) to file one for Pika Network for me, however they could not find an email to contact, and therefore I can't get my account and data deleted from Píka Network. I want to have any data associated with that account, to be deleted completely and for any data about my Minecraft account also be deleted. Any info that connects to me & my email.

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello,
and for any data about my Minecraft account also be deleted.
Could you please state your in-game usernames for which you want your data erased if you have any?
Your forum account will be deleted after you respond or if you do not reply.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 168379

Hello,

Could you please state your in-game usernames for which you want your data erased if you have any?
Your forum account will be deleted after you respond or if you do not reply.
Any of these usernames that I have used previously are usernames that really, only I have ever used.
I don't record exactly which account or what username I used, but it can be any one of these.

* LucasTutoriaisR (most likely, it could also be it without the R, but that's a much more popular username for cracked users, but only I have ever used it on original accounts)
* LucasdeMG (most likely)
* LucasMZReal
* LucasMZ_RBX

Status
Not open for further replies.