Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Acheivements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCubely

Minecraft username:
iCubely [Minecraft]​

Suggestion:
Acheivements.​

Detailed description:
Achievements can be unlocked by doing various things in Bedwars for the first time.

Unlocking an achievement can unlock cosmetics depending on the tier of the achievement.

Example :
Tier I - Winning a game of Bedwars for the first time.
Achievement unlocked : "Sweet Victory"
Reward - [A projectile trail for example]

Tier || - Completing 10 achievements.
Achievement unlocked : "Can't stop now"
Reward - Success kill message [Example - Player1 was Player2's successor]

An NPC can be at the lobby to claim rewards and check achievements.​

Reason(s):
It gives a reason for people to keep grinding and gives newer players motivation to grind and play more often.​

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
After reviewing your suggestion, I decided to give it a -1. The main reason for this is because

The suggestion is not that necessary, and something like this(levels) already exists in the server; by leveling up, you get mystery boxes from which you can get trails or anything.

Thank you,

notknown876

Legendary Pika
After reviewing your suggestion, I decided to give it a -1. The main reason for this is because

The suggestion is not that necessary, and something like this(levels) already exists in the server; by leveling up, you get mystery boxes from which you can get trails or anything.

Thank you,
Though they need to change the rewards for levels I mean it makes no sense the give mystery boxes to higher level players who already do have the cosmetics which they are going to get from the mystery boxes.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Though they need to change the rewards for levels I mean it makes no sense the give mystery boxes to higher level players who already do have the cosmetics which they are going to get from the mystery boxes.
I mean the subject of suggestion is advancements and not providing mystery boxes to lower levels.

bowquet

Epic Pika
+1, Would be an interesting thing to grind and allow players to go more 'out of their comfort zone' and buy items they wouldn't typically purchase (such as silverfish, etc) for achievements. I would love to see this in Skywars as well

Flame__

Legendary Pika
-1, daily quests are already a thing, so i dont think this is necessary

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello iCubely,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Quests are there.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.