Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Add a bridge practice server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Othmandabull

Username:
Othmandabull​

Suggestion:
Add a bridge practice server​

Detailed description:
Add a game mode where people can practice bridging and become faster at it​

Reason(s):
It would be a nice addition to the server where people can time and practice their bridging methods wether its diagonal or normal straight bridging​

Example(s):
Bridger land​

iiLuc_

Pika Member
Since you can create your own Minecraft world for this I don't think that this is really necessary.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
this is a good idea tbh
when i used to practice bridging i went to other servers for that which was pretty annoying
for time being u can still preactice in ur normal surival world

Fortex76

Rare Pika
Depends on it's use, and yes as some people have pointed out; it is quite useless when you can literally create a singleplayer world and practice on bridging.
If it were implemented, it would be a mediocre feature. All in all, try your luck, as all the suggestions are implemented/decided by the higher ups.

ign_osps

Pika Lover
i have to add one good thing wich supports adding a bridge training mode : you can practise bridging at normal lag and ping that you have on pika network, wich is a huge advantage over a singleplayerworld where there is no lag and no ping

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
Othmandabull

Suggestion:
Add a bridge practice server

Detailed description:
Add a game mode where people can practice bridging and become faster at it

Reason(s):
It would be a nice addition to the server where people can time and practice their bridging methods wether its diagonal or normal straight bridging

Example(s):
Bridger land
It's really not necessary. I know a server that's for cracked also and there's a bridging practice server there and it's mainly known for that.

_DominikPro_

Banned
Hi Othmandabull I have decided to downvote your suggestion because I think players bridging methods could mess with anti cheat and players would get falsely punished for cheating. Also, you can go create your own Minecraft flat survival world and practice as much as you want. That's where I started practicing my bridging career :)

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Othmandabull,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This is unnecessary as you can simply practice in singleplayer.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.