Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add A cannon testing server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bimas789

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
puretruee

Suggestion:
Add A cannon testing server.

Detailed description:
Well... the anme speaks for it self. it would really be awsome if you could add a server that we could test our cannons and get fuetures like: tnt fill, wand, gamemode create: and it would really be awsome if you could add it :D

Reason(s):
I will speak for all factions players, ( who build cannons ) we need an testing server for our cannnons PLease : (​

ChickenDinnr

Staff Member
IGN
ChickenDinnr
Can’t you do that in a singleplayer world instead?

ChickenDinnr

Staff Member
IGN
ChickenDinnr
If you say that why do you play multiplayer single player then?. Cant you just play it on single player?
You play multiplayer for a purpose to reach a goal together, if you’re just going to test a cannon, you can do it yourself in singleplayer 😉

OP
OP
B

bimas789

Pika Member
you can't pvp in single player...
no need to explain the meaning of PvP right?
you pvp in multi player and ( SURVIVAL ) is building stuff and Well.. suviving and reaching goals that feel fit for you :)
and pvp? well ( FACTIONS KIT PVP UHC AND STUFF LIKE THAT MY GOD ) not survival thing. lmao

OP
OP
B

bimas789

Pika Member
Guys, Lets say for instance That " i build the cannon in single player " how can i show my freands it? ( Not talking about screan share programs like discord and ect) my fac members ( freands ) would what to see it for them selfs and would like to see the cannon itself, and getting //wand (world eddit) or ( tnt fill ) is a pesky thing to get. what im getting at is "sigle player" world is NOT a decent option for testing your cannons ( if your have a fac ofc)

OP
OP
B

bimas789

Pika Member
If you say that why do you play survival servers then?. Cant you just play it on single player?
And if you think this comment is Stupid well think. About it, just think how stupid this comment is. Playing survival on a multi player server is "More fun" that basicly means that "testing your cannon on a mincraft server" is more fun, testing your cannon on a minecraft server means that 1. you could build your cannon, and make walls with world edit and tnt fill, ( without having to downlound those plugins inside your survival server) 2. You could share your cannon to peapole who are in that server for an exsaple ( Hey guys! cool at this cool cannon i builded) and ect, even making cannons in multi player server is more fun :). 3. So you could show you fac the cannon ofc.

Disaalt

The Pika
Dont think that the owners will add it because there is already alot of servers (means alot of money) and they arent
gona pay for another server just because you want to cannon test.
If you dont want to test your cannon in singleplayer, you can host a free server using aternos or something.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
in suvival NOT creative and wihthout any plugins ( not counting tnt fill)
you realized that u can literally create ur own server with plugins and test it there, invite your friends there
adding a new server in here costs money for the owners
you think they will?
nope

JerryMine

The Pika
That's a waste of resources.

big -1 because you can just add TNTwars for that.

but they did not wanted to.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey bimas789,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.