Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums add a guide in opskyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
add a guide in opskyblock​

Detailed description:
New players who want to play opskyblock and want to learn it come to forums for a guide and if u go in forum and go for opskyblock u found that there is only guid about ranks stuff I didn't played classic sky lock and I don't know if it is same or different from opskyblock but most of players who want to learn opskyblock don't see classic skyblock guid because there is only one guid for skyblock and it is in classic skyblock so it would be helpful if u also put guid in opskyblock even if it just copy paste from classic skyblock​

Reason(s):
Will be helpful because classic sky lock is different so noone thing on going there to learn how to play skyblock​

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
You can make one sir i would be happy to see a guide by you as you are a very active player

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello B1ueRay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.